Re: NHL 20 is only $30.00

Is NHL 20 good? Unbelievably I haven’t gotten it yet. First time ever I didn’t buy the new NHL game the first week it came out. Because I was getting into soccer, I got a used FIFA 19 game instead - ha. Which I like by the way....... Is NHL 20 gameplay improved or still the same as last years gm?

I am enjoying NHL 20....it is what it is at this point but with some slider adjustments I’ve been able to get it to play a decent game of hockey.
Official "Bitch Ass" Fan and proud of it"

"Suck a dick Johansen"

"Official Sponsor of the Legend....Jeremy Roenick"

NHLTIM wrote: Fri Dec 06, 2019 9:18 pm I am enjoying NHL 20....it is what it is at this point but with some slider adjustments I’ve been able to get it to play a decent game of hockey.
Yeah, I played one game last night; best part was seeing our Blues as the SC champs in graphics and such. Gameplay and graphics didn’t seem that much better or different than ‘19, and I may be in the minority here, but I dislike the commentary. Very repetitive (heard ‘managed to clear the puck like 5 times in a row while pp/pk was going on) and just not as smooth as ‘19 and the whole NBCSN type production. Then again I don’t hate doc and Eddie as much as some so the new commentary may be an upgrade to others :)

I may change my opinion with more time invested, but I’m glad only paid half price for it. I’ll probably continue playing my franchise in ‘19 and just use ‘20 for threes, CHEL, and online play.
"Do Only Good Everyday"

I actually love the new commentary...the game feels like it has more life. I really thought I was going to hate it but I absolutely love it. Love Doc and Eddie but they had grown stale for me.
Official "Bitch Ass" Fan and proud of it"

"Suck a dick Johansen"

"Official Sponsor of the Legend....Jeremy Roenick"