Re: GDT: St Louis Blues @ Tampa Bay - 6:00 11/27 - TV:FSMO Radio:101.1espn

We have needed a goalie with attitude for so long. We finally get one and we win the Cup in his first season. I don’t think it’s a coincidence. Last time we had a goalie with that kind of winner’s attitude, it was probably Grant Fuhr. Might have won the Cup that year if not for.......fuck, I can’t even say it. It still hurts! Cujo also had a great attitude, but of course Keenan came and tortured him and then traded him. What a fucking douche.

Matangama wrote: Thu Nov 28, 2019 10:26 am We have needed a goalie with attitude for so long. We finally get one and we win the Cup in his first season. I don’t think it’s a coincidence. Last time we had a goalie with that kind of winner’s attitude, it was probably Grant Fuhr. Might have won the Cup that year if not for.......fuck, I can’t even say it. It still hurts! Cujo also had a great attitude, but of course Keenan came and tortured him and then traded him. What a fucking douche.
I've said on numerous occasions that Binner's -"What goal? Don't worry about it, I'll make the game saving stop" attitude, really reminds me of Fuhr. I loved watching him play. While it couldn't be true 100% of the time, I always had the feeling that he would make the big stop when it counted.
Sort of had the same feeling about Roman Turek until he fell apart after that bouncing goal in Colorado. @#$@#!!!!!!

bradleygt89 wrote: Wed Nov 27, 2019 10:20 pm 1-800-RENT-A-FAMILY

;)

What a freaking great game! Saw Mook and his family for a minute after the game too, crazy loud crowd, most packed I've personally seen Amile Arena. Got some 'Lets Go Blues' chants going and all my girls had a blast cheering :)

Wooooohooooo!!!!

:)
Would you say there were about 4,000 - 5,000 Blues fans there? It sure was loud when we scored.

MissouriMook wrote: Thu Nov 28, 2019 7:16 pm
bradleygt89 wrote: Wed Nov 27, 2019 10:20 pm 1-800-RENT-A-FAMILY

;)

What a freaking great game! Saw Mook and his family for a minute after the game too, crazy loud crowd, most packed I've personally seen Amile Arena. Got some 'Lets Go Blues' chants going and all my girls had a blast cheering :)

Wooooohooooo!!!!

:)
Would you say there were about 4,000 - 5,000 Blues fans there? It sure was loud when we scored.
yeah, easily a quarter of the arena was Blues fans...many of us loud and obnoxious, even during a game in November ;)
"Do Only Good Everyday"