Kostin injured in first AHL game back.

From Bleedin Blue:

"The St. Louis Blues young star in the making prospect Klim Kostin was injured in his first game back after his call up to the NHL in San Antonio with the Rampage last night.
Fresh off his first taste of the NHL and his first NHL goal Klim Kostin was sent back down to get the substantial ice time he needs to develop and be a bright star of the future for the St. Louis Blues.

Kostin was carrying the puck into the offensive zone and had cut to the middle of the ice where he was met by a Rockford IceHogs defenseman.

Kostin went down and was writhing in pain on the ice.

Kostin doesn’t even wait for the trainer. He writhes in pain for a few moments and gets to his feet and goes immediately off the ice with what appears to be a shoulder injury. It could be a collar bone as well. There are no reports as of yet on the injury."

https://bleedinblue.com/2019/11/27/st-l ... in-injury/

Re: Kostin injured in first AHL game back.

bradleygt89 wrote: Wed Nov 27, 2019 12:27 pm No offense to the bleeding blue blogger, but damn dude, please proofread your shit before you publish it. Just read it out loud to yourself before you hit ‘publish’
Yeah, they are constantly getting called out about that stuff in the comments section!! In their defense, they don't get paid anything and some of them compose their articles on their cell phones!! Still, drives me crazy too as someone who used to work in the media.

Re: Kostin injured in first AHL game back.

Rivermanfan wrote: Wed Nov 27, 2019 1:05 pm
bradleygt89 wrote: Wed Nov 27, 2019 12:27 pm No offense to the bleeding blue blogger, but damn dude, please proofread your shit before you publish it. Just read it out loud to yourself before you hit ‘publish’
Yeah, they are constantly getting called out about that stuff in the comments section!! In their defense, they don't get paid anything and some of them compose their articles on their cell phones!! Still, drives me crazy too as someone who used to work in the media.
I quit reading there because it was a pain.