Re: GDT: St Louis Blues at Nashville - 7:00 11/25 - TV:FSMO/ESPN+ Radio:101.1espn

Really stupid how they're handling Kostin. If we didn't win the Cup, I'd be pissed - ha

But give Kostin at least 200 games to be the scorer he was hyped to be. Let the kid fail first before you try to make him a straight line player. Trying to make him a straight line player off the bat isn't going to work IMO. I think its in the kids blood to be creative and score. Blues should give him that chance. Especially with Tank out, it's the perfect opportunity to give him a shot.

Re: GDT: St Louis Blues at Nashville - 7:00 11/25 - TV:FSMO/ESPN+ Radio:101.1espn

NHLTIM wrote: Mon Nov 25, 2019 3:52 pm Could be a smart move.....Kostin got a nice little taste of what it’s all about. He will be even more motivated to get back now.
yeah for real. If he is truly ready for the pros, he will come back ready to play the Blues system. You could see he has talent and size, but his confidence wasn't there yet. If he goes back down and dominates, that should be sign he's ready now.
"Do Only Good Everyday"

bradleygt89 wrote: Mon Nov 25, 2019 4:44 pm
NHLTIM wrote: Mon Nov 25, 2019 3:52 pm Could be a smart move.....Kostin got a nice little taste of what it’s all about. He will be even more motivated to get back now.
yeah for real. If he is truly ready for the pros, he will come back ready to play the Blues system. You could see he has talent and size, but his confidence wasn't there yet. If he goes back down and dominates, that should be sign he's ready now.
JR even added further to this sentiment by saying "he wasnt drafted to be a 8-9min 4th liner" (paraphrasing) so send him down and let him get 18-20 min a night and top line priorities.
Now now, the Canadian Government has apologized for Bryan Adams on SEVERAL occasions!

bradleygt89 wrote: Mon Nov 25, 2019 6:52 pm
Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote: Mon Nov 25, 2019 6:36 pm Since the Blues still have Brouwer do the Blues now have something to show for the Oshie trade again?
Oshie will never be replaced; winning the Cup has only started to heal the scars left when DA traded away mr shootout with the dreamy hair and rosy cheeks...our hockey hero!
I still miss ol Furnace face. He might have worn out his welcome here but damn he's just a good freaking player.
Official "Bitch Ass" Fan and proud of it"

"Suck a dick Johansen"

"Official Sponsor of the Legend....Jeremy Roenick"

bradleygt89 wrote: Mon Nov 25, 2019 6:52 pm
Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote: Mon Nov 25, 2019 6:36 pm Since the Blues still have Brouwer do the Blues now have something to show for the Oshie trade again?
Oshie will never be replaced; winning the Cup has only started to heal the scars left when DA traded away mr shootout with the dreamy hair and rosy cheeks...our hockey hero!
If Oshie doesn't get traded, he probably never grows up, and remains a spoiled player with a Brett Hull, "It's all about me," attitude.