Re: Bortuzzo gets 4 games

UMSLBlues12 wrote: Wed Nov 27, 2019 7:08 am
barnburner wrote: Mon Nov 25, 2019 9:30 pm
barcthespark wrote: Mon Nov 25, 2019 7:37 pm I've said it before but I'll say it again. The league should put former Lady Bing winners in charge of discipline instead of former tough guys/goons. Many in positions of authority in the NHL are still of the neanderthal mentality.
Might as well give it a try. What they've been doing, ain't working.
I actually thought Parros would do a better job than like, Pronger did. While Pronger was tough and dirty, Parros was a goon who wasn't typically a dirty player--always seemed to know where the line was between playing hard and playing dirty. That clearly hasn't translated into consistent discipline though.
That was exactly my opinion when Parros was given the job. Sadly, hasnt worked out that way.

Re: Bortuzzo gets 4 games

barnburner wrote: Wed Nov 27, 2019 8:43 am
UMSLBlues12 wrote: Wed Nov 27, 2019 7:08 am
barnburner wrote: Mon Nov 25, 2019 9:30 pm
Might as well give it a try. What they've been doing, ain't working.
I actually thought Parros would do a better job than like, Pronger did. While Pronger was tough and dirty, Parros was a goon who wasn't typically a dirty player--always seemed to know where the line was between playing hard and playing dirty. That clearly hasn't translated into consistent discipline though.
That was exactly my opinion when Parros was given the job. Sadly, hasnt worked out that way.
I think we all had high hopes for Parros because who knows this role better? He's been a giant disaster though. The hit on Dahlin and resulting two game suspension from it is the latest example.
Just a Russian propaganda account