Army and Taylor scouting Leafs

Per Chris Johnson of Sportsnet....and yes they play the Leafs soon but Army and Taylor attending multiple Leafs games would indicate something could be up. Players rumored via Spector were Kapanen, Johnsson, and Petan
Official "Bitch Ass" Fan and proud of it"

"Suck a dick Johansen"

"Official Sponsor of the Legend....Jeremy Roenick"

Re: Army and Taylor scouting Leafs

39hurricane wrote: Sun Nov 24, 2019 10:45 am I think Army just likes Toronto. He goes up there a couple times a year for scouting.

I'd personally rather go visit Montreal for some Poutine.
Hey just go to the games at Enterprise and get the fried chicken poutine....cheaper than traveling to Montreal for that. Unless you're wanting to hit the strip clubs, too. ;)

BillP. wrote: Sun Nov 24, 2019 10:12 am Have no idea what the Blues could do in a trade with the Leafs. It would have to be something minor IMO. Unless my prediction comes true with Thomas going to Center and Bozak getting dealt.
The Blues and Leafs have made 5 trades with each other since February of 2018. None of those deals were particularly exciting unless you consider moving up 4 draft spots to pick Bokk exciting. Given that, and the fact that the Leafs just made a big change by firing Babcock, smart money would be on a minor deal if anything at all. Having said that, maybe there's a Babcock favorite on the roster that Dubas wants to get rid of.
...but whatever, the Blues won the Cup!!!!!

Blues have an abundance of forwards they can rotate in and out. Getting another bottom 6 forward in a minor deal with the Leafs just wouldn’t make sense....at least to me. If Kapanen isn’t the target ....another deal with the Leafs makes no sense to me.

"Suck a dick Johansen"

I wonder if Army was in Toronto primarily to talk with Petro's agent, and decided to take in the game that night while he was in town. In thinking about targets, I wonder if the Blues were looking at Zach Hyman. He's a bit of a redundant feature for them, but to me he's sort of what Berube wants Sanford to be.

Dave's a mess wrote: Tue Nov 26, 2019 10:40 am I wonder if Army was in Toronto primarily to talk with Petro's agent, and decided to take in the game that night while he was in town. In thinking about targets, I wonder if the Blues were looking at Zach Hyman. He's a bit of a redundant feature for them, but to me he's sort of what Berube wants Sanford to be.
Well the bigger issue is that it was Army and Dave Taylor and that game on Saturday night was in Colorado....not Toronto. Plus they’ve attended more than one Leafs game. There is smoke here for sure...

"Suck a dick Johansen"

NHLTIM wrote: Tue Nov 26, 2019 1:16 pm
Dave's a mess wrote: Tue Nov 26, 2019 10:40 am I wonder if Army was in Toronto primarily to talk with Petro's agent, and decided to take in the game that night while he was in town. In thinking about targets, I wonder if the Blues were looking at Zach Hyman. He's a bit of a redundant feature for them, but to me he's sort of what Berube wants Sanford to be.
Well the bigger issue is that it was Army and Dave Taylor and that game on Saturday night was in Colorado....not Toronto. Plus they’ve attended more than one Leafs game. There is smoke here for sure...
That sure does throw cold water on that theory, haha!

NHLTIM wrote: Tue Nov 26, 2019 1:16 pm
Side hustle.