Re: GDT: St Louis Blues vs Nashville - 7:00pm 11/23 - TV:FSMO ESPN+ TV:101.1espn

Who could have guessed that Sanford would put the nail in the Kostin coffin.
I’ve liked what I’ve seen from Klim, would like to see more but I don’t know how we get there now. It took a Troy Brouwer tryout to light a fire under Sanfords ass and that makes me hate him even more.
Free Klim Kostin
Official "Bitch Ass" Fan and proud of it"

"Suck a dick Johansen"

"Official Sponsor of the Legend....Jeremy Roenick"

Re: GDT: St Louis Blues vs Nashville - 7:00pm 11/23 - TV:FSMO ESPN+ TV:101.1espn

barnburner wrote: Sat Nov 23, 2019 11:56 am
NHLTIM wrote: Sat Nov 23, 2019 11:48 am It took a Troy Brouwer tryout to light a fire under Sanfords ass and that makes me hate him even more.
That's exactly why I can't drum up any confidence that he will ever be more than a hit and miss player.
I just picked him up in our fantasy league, so I'm hoping the flame lasts for at least another week ;) But yeah, he is a frustrating player. The good thing is that most teams have a problem defending against two good lines, and with our new third line of SunnyD, Thomas, and Sanford, hopefully they'll keep getting good assignments to create opportunities. I think Thomas being his center has more to do with Sanford's success than Brouwer getting on the roster, although I am sure that played a part too in his motivation. And while I like Bozak, he's not as creative as Thomas or ROR, and Sanford has had his best games with those two as his center.
"Do Only Good Everyday"