Re: GDT: St Louis Blues vs Nashville - 7:00pm 11/23 - TV:FSMO ESPN+ TV:101.1espn

Cotton McKnight wrote: Mon Nov 25, 2019 9:12 am Had to take a day or two before heading in here. Hate losing to NSH, not angry, just annoyed by everything NSH.

Would love to have a big body that could fight to not let Watson face-wash and other shenanigans on the ice.

Bobby B, what are you doing?

Hey Blues, stop thinking bad teams/slumping teams are easy wins.

Despite letting in 3, Binnington was the hardest working Blue out there, again.
It was an absolute turd of a game. Binnington kicks ass, and that's been the most reassuring part of this season, particularly after he started just kind of "pretty good". He's been covering up some warts for a team that I'd say has really only played "pretty good" overall this year, but if you're going to have one position play better than everybody else, that's the right one. I'm confident the rest of the group will pick it up, but sitting in first place without having really hit your stride is a nice place to be.
...but whatever, the Blues won the Cup!!!!!

Re: GDT: St Louis Blues vs Nashville - 7:00pm 11/23 - TV:FSMO ESPN+ TV:101.1espn

Dave's a mess wrote: Mon Nov 25, 2019 9:43 am
Cotton McKnight wrote: Mon Nov 25, 2019 9:12 am Had to take a day or two before heading in here. Hate losing to NSH, not angry, just annoyed by everything NSH.

Would love to have a big body that could fight to not let Watson face-wash and other shenanigans on the ice.

It was an absolute turd of a game. Binnington kicks ass, and that's been the most reassuring part of this season, particularly after he started just kind of "pretty good". He's been covering up some warts for a team that I'd say has really only played "pretty good" overall this year, but if you're going to have one position play better than everybody else, that's the right one. I'm confident the rest of the group will pick it up, but sitting in first place without having really hit your stride is a nice place to be.
And still hoping to get arguably our best offensive player back and up to speed before the end of the regular season.

RAFritchey wrote: Mon Nov 25, 2019 6:37 pm
Dave's a mess wrote: Mon Nov 25, 2019 9:43 am

And still hoping to get arguably our best offensive player back and up to speed before the end of the regular season.
Come on.

Steen isn't that good anymore.