Re: GDT: St Louis Blues vs Calgary - 7pm 11/21 - TV:FSMO Radio:101.1espn

Dave's a mess wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 12:24 pm
NHLTIM wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 12:19 pm I’m going to go out on a limb here and say that Klim Kostin will set a record tonight that will never be broken. He will be the first Blues player in history to wear three different home jerseys in his first 3 games.
DPW has already bought all 3.
Wearing em all right now. Could I BE wearing anymore jerseys?
Just a Russian propaganda account

UMSLBlues12 wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 2:38 pm I really do not like that fourth line

Barbashev in the top 6 isn't great either. Hopefully this is just until Brouwer's paperwork is ready to go.
It's an odd mixture of leftover roster parts that I have to imagine doesn't see a lot of ice tonight. I think Barbashev can do ok short term on that line, but that 4th line will miss him when Sundqvist playing up as well. This is a big night for DLR. If he proves himself reliable, maybe they pump the breaks on bringing up Kyrou. That'd be dependent on Barbashev playing well in the top 6 too.
...but whatever, the Blues won the Cup!!!!!

Ozzies09tc wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 5:39 pm
barnburner wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 5:12 pm I hope they lose so bad tonight that those hideous things will never again see the light of day.
scrolling down the replies and seeing those, I physically shuddered.
Seriously??? I love them, but as others have mentioned those were the jerseys they wore when many of us we're becoming die-hard fans. I like them, but I get why others don't. But to be revulsed or say you hope they lose, that's a bit extreme...somewhat fanatical.

Let's Go Blues and score 20 for Barnburner and Ozzie tonight!!!
"Do Only Good Everyday"

bradleygt89 wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 6:22 pm
Ozzies09tc wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 5:39 pm
barnburner wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 5:12 pm I hope they lose so bad tonight that those hideous things will never again see the light of day.
scrolling down the replies and seeing those, I physically shuddered.
Seriously??? I love them, but as others have mentioned those were the jerseys they wore when many of us we're becoming die-hard fans. I like them, but I get why others don't. But to be revulsed or say you hope they lose, that's a bit extreme...somewhat fanatical.

Let's Go Blues and score 20 for Barnburner and Ozzie tonight!!!
Yes, it could have been an ill-timed "cold chill" but I digress. I never said I wanted us to lose...that's a bit much
I hope Snuggerud beats the shit out of Kyrou