Re: GDT: St Louis Blues vs Calgary - 7pm 11/21 - TV:FSMO Radio:101.1espn

barnburner wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 9:40 pm
BlueinNy wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 9:21 pm Peter's wont last the road trip, I foresee Babcock having a new job. If I were him I wouldn't unpack.
Babcock will probably sit tight and wait for the right job. He's not missing any meals.
Calgary would probably be a good fit for Babcock. Underperforming team and not too far from his home in Saskatoon.

jfbop37 wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 9:30 pm
BlueinNy wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 9:28 pm Isles 15-0-1 wow!
Trotz
Impressive.

Of course, I feel the Blues going 10-2-2 WITHOUT TARASENKO (Including the game he left with an injury) Is pretty impressive, too. If we're getting 22 points every 14 games without arguably our top offensive guy, we could still in an excellent position when Tarasenko's ready to come back.

BluesSK wrote: Fri Nov 22, 2019 2:05 am
BillP. wrote: Fri Nov 22, 2019 1:37 am
BluesSK wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 11:21 pm Barbashev and Sundqvist aren't really fourth liners, they just happened to play there.

This team is deep and I love it.
Blues and Caps, best 2 teams in hockey.
How good would that final be!
That’s the one team I wouldn’t want to play. Ovechkin is the tilting factor. Blues just can’t stop him.

CaptSMRT wrote: Fri Nov 22, 2019 7:08 am
BillP. wrote: Fri Nov 22, 2019 1:46 am
Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 8:41 pm Thank God Army is stupid and kept resigning David Perron.
Army is King!!!
Remember all of the pissing and moaning about his offensive zone penalties.
He’s a complete player now and a leader as well. Not many guys change or blossom that late in their career, but he sure did.

bradleygt89 wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 7:54 pm Loving this game so far. As for the retro look, I honestly think it's a cool look for a game or two; obviously nothing to wear more than just these couple occasions. I like it for what it is, an extremely limited retro night look, but I understand the why behind the dislike/hate for them.
I complete agree with this. I had a blast watching that game last night. I love them because they remind me of my childhood, but I totally get the hatred for them too.
Here is one thing I don't get though... people HATE the red. And I 100% get why. But, why don't they hate the current navy blue just as much? That navy is so dull and boring. I can't stand it. As insane and fugly the red was in the 90s, the navy blue is just as dull and drab now. The Blues should have 3 colors: blue, yellow, and white. And I prefer the powder blue.
KA-KAW!

MattyIce wrote: Fri Nov 22, 2019 7:26 am
bradleygt89 wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 7:54 pm Loving this game so far. As for the retro look, I honestly think it's a cool look for a game or two; obviously nothing to wear more than just these couple occasions. I like it for what it is, an extremely limited retro night look, but I understand the why behind the dislike/hate for them.
I complete agree with this. I had a blast watching that game last night. I love them because they remind me of my childhood, but I totally get the hatred for them too.
Here is one thing I don't get though... people HATE the red. And I 100% get why. But, why don't they hate the current navy blue just as much? That navy is so dull and boring. I can't stand it. As insane and fugly the red was in the 90s, the navy blue is just as dull and drab now. The Blues should have 3 colors: blue, yellow, and white. And I prefer the powder blue.
I don’t hate the navy blue but I don’t like it much either I hated those original 3rd jerseys though...so glad Stillman got rid of those
Official "Bitch Ass" Fan and proud of it"

"Suck a dick Johansen"

"Official Sponsor of the Legend....Jeremy Roenick"

Dunn and Schenn are my favorites and playing so well right now. That hit Schenn had on Kuch in the Tampa game was crucial. We don't win that game unless he turns the tide with that hit.

And I don't know how many of you played hockey, but, to catch a guy, at full speed, in open ice, like Dunn did last night is just amazing. That is world class skill and skating by Dunn. Scott Stevens watched that replay and got a hard on.