Re: GDT: St Louis Blues vs Tampa Big Rigs - 7:00 11/19 - TV:NBCSN Radio:101.1espn

NHLTIM wrote: Tue Nov 19, 2019 7:08 pm
bradleygt89 wrote: Tue Nov 19, 2019 7:04 pm I LOVE JDLR!!! He’s going to be a difference maker. Maybe not tonight or this week or even this season. But he will make a difference and lead his team to championship glory!!!!!!! Statues will go erect, ladies will faint, and men shall call him master by the time he is done with his hockey career. A hundred years from now, the city will look back on the ‘House Jacob de la Rose built’ and it will be magnificent!!!!
Perhaps.......if somebody breaks out of the matrix and alters a few things
Neo spoke
"Do Only Good Everyday"

Re: GDT: St Louis Blues vs Tampa Big Rigs - 7:00 11/19 - TV:NBCSN Radio:101.1espn

barnburner wrote: Tue Nov 19, 2019 7:16 pm Given a choice between Fabbri and DLR on this team, I'll take DLR. It's quite doubtful Fabbri would have scored those goals here.
Yeah, but between Fabbri, DLR, and Maroon, the way things have worked out, I'd rather they'd have kept Maroon. Of course, hindsight is always 20/20, and I probably would have done with Fabbri's potential over Maroon's over the Summer, too.

RAFritchey wrote: Tue Nov 19, 2019 7:44 pm
barnburner wrote: Tue Nov 19, 2019 7:16 pm Given a choice between Fabbri and DLR on this team, I'll take DLR. It's quite doubtful Fabbri would have scored those goals here.
Yeah, but between Fabbri, DLR, and Maroon, the way things have worked out, I'd rather they'd have kept Maroon. Of course, hindsight is always 20/20, and I probably would have done with Fabbri's potential over Maroon's over the Summer, too.
I would have preferred Maroon also.

barnburner wrote: Tue Nov 19, 2019 7:46 pm
RAFritchey wrote: Tue Nov 19, 2019 7:44 pm
I would have preferred Maroon also.
All in favor say Aye!

jfbop37 wrote: Tue Nov 19, 2019 8:33 pm Sorry, late to the party (had a school function) but fucking Dish won't let me watch the game on NBCSN. Says it is blacked out in my area. Same company that doesn't have FSMW anymore....so ready to drop them.
My experience with Dish was that none of their people can tell the truth about anything. I ate three months penalty just to get rid of them.