Re: GDT: St Louis Blues vs Tampa Big Rigs - 7:00 11/19 - TV:NBCSN Radio:101.1espn

MattyIce wrote: Tue Nov 19, 2019 10:22 am Looking at that lineup, I fully expect Brouwer, McGinn, or both to signed tomorrow. DLR needs to be sent down and Sanford has had almost no production offensively and a few brain lapses defensively.
If they do, I will be curious how close their salary is to the 1 year 900k Maroon got. I BELIEVE the vet min is 700k.
Just a Russian propaganda account

Re: GDT: St Louis Blues vs Tampa Big Rigs - 7:00 11/19 - TV:NBCSN Radio:101.1espn

MattyIce wrote: Tue Nov 19, 2019 10:22 am Looking at that lineup, I fully expect Brouwer, McGinn, or both to signed tomorrow. DLR needs to be sent down and Sanford has had almost no production offensively and a few brain lapses defensively.
We'll see. I'd be surprised if they both made it, but I could see one of the two. As long as they stay in the bottom 6 as a band-aid it's fine by me. If they want to add some scoring punch it's going to have to come from Kyrou or a trade.
...but whatever, the Blues won the Cup!!!!!

NHLTIM wrote: Tue Nov 19, 2019 11:14 am DLR is gonna be on waivers here soon
Which is exactly why the trade made absolutely no sense. We got no value in the deal, and lost the opportunity to send Fabbri to San Antonio to tear it up and build enough value to actually get something useful in return. Losing him to waivers would have been better than this trade because now we have another (useless) mouth to feed.

MissouriMook wrote: Tue Nov 19, 2019 11:27 am
Which is exactly why the trade made absolutely no sense. We got no value in the deal, and lost the opportunity to send Fabbri to San Antonio to tear it up and build enough value to actually get something useful in return. Losing him to waivers would have been better than this trade because now we have another (useless) mouth to feed.
Army has proven time and time again that loyalty is everything to him even if it’s not what’s best for the team.
Official "Bitch Ass" Fan and proud of it"

"Suck a dick Johansen"

"Official Sponsor of the Legend....Jeremy Roenick"

I don't think we ever expected to get anything in a trade for Fabbri before the season anyway. It was either put up or shut up. They gave him every chance at the beginning of the year and he showed nothing. What's Army going to get for a guy like this coming off 2 knee surgeries? Not to mention he wasn't a good fit here anyway.

BillP. wrote: Tue Nov 19, 2019 12:39 pm
I don't think we ever expected to get anything in a trade for Fabbri before the season anyway. It was either put up or shut up. They gave him every chance at the beginning of the year and he showed nothing. What's Army going to get for a guy like this coming off 2 knee surgeries? Not to mention he wasn't a good fit here anyway.
I agree it was time to move on from him. He wanted out too...he didn’t want to be here. As for not being a fit though ...if he was scoring goals here and producing he would have fit just fine and Chief would have had no issues playing him.

"Suck a dick Johansen"

Fabbri could have set records in San Antonio and he still wouldn't have had much trade value.

Additionally, "another useless mouth"? Exactly how many useless mouths are on this roster? And how is having DLR on this roster negativity impacting any other part of it?

Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote: Tue Nov 19, 2019 2:38 pm
Fabbri could have set records in San Antonio and he still wouldn't have had much trade value.

Additionally, "another useless mouth"? Exactly how many useless mouths are on this roster? And how is having DLR on this roster negativity impacting any other part of it?
At least 2 and no Jake Allen isn’t one of them.

"Suck a dick Johansen"

Let's GO BLUES!!! And while I know most are unhappy with NBCSN games due to commentary, I am stoked because it means I get to watch the game...I was worried it was only on Fox Sports and as we've discussed, no FS__ on Sling anymore!

And yeah, I agree with Boomer and Hahn, going to be a tight game tonight, and a very emotional one for Maroon and his family. Hopefully he's more emotional than motivated, especially physically. After our response at the end of the Ducks game, I wouldn't be surprised if the Big Rig whipped everyone on the Blues team until he got to Berube...then they'd just hug it out, and collectively kick DA's ass for not signing him :) (Yes, I was never a huge fan of Maroon, but I'd rather have him than Brouwer or McGinn.)
"Do Only Good Everyday"

NHLTIM wrote: Tue Nov 19, 2019 3:13 pm Maroon is gonna pull some jackass type of shit tonight guaranteed ....and he should. Bortz needs to take care of it early
I expect him to be talking a lot, but he always does. He's pretty tight with most of the guys on this team so I don't expect him to get out of line. Maybe against a new guy but he's not a dirty player.

Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote: Tue Nov 19, 2019 3:32 pm
NHLTIM wrote: Tue Nov 19, 2019 3:13 pm Maroon is gonna pull some jackass type of shit tonight guaranteed ....and he should. Bortz needs to take care of it early
I expect him to be talking a lot, but he always does. He's pretty tight with most of the guys on this team so I don't expect him to get out of line. Maybe against a new guy but he's not a dirty player.
Maroon vs. Kostin, LET'S GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
...but whatever, the Blues won the Cup!!!!!

NHLTIM wrote: Tue Nov 19, 2019 2:51 pm

Im thinking one name starts with a "Z" and ends with a "ach Sanford"

am I close?
Now now, the Canadian Government has apologized for Bryan Adams on SEVERAL occasions!

Dave's a mess wrote: Tue Nov 19, 2019 3:36 pm
Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote: Tue Nov 19, 2019 3:32 pm
Maroon vs. Kostin, LET'S GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You don’t want to open that door

Ozzies09tc wrote: Tue Nov 19, 2019 4:42 pm

am I close?
You sir are spot on

"Suck a dick Johansen"

NHLTIM wrote: Tue Nov 19, 2019 4:51 pm

am I close?
You sir are spot on
So, one that possibly is. Not exactly a big issue on this roster. I'm also still unsure how having DLR on the roster is negatively impacting any other aspect of the team or holding them back from something...?

Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote: Tue Nov 19, 2019 5:07 pm

am I close?
You sir are spot on
So, one that possibly is. Not exactly a big issue on this roster. I'm also still unsure how having DLR on the roster is negatively impacting any other aspect of the team or holding them back from something...?
Maybe I'm blind, but considering the limited amount of games he's been in, I think DLR has played pretty well in his assigned role. Much prefer him over Sanford.

barnburner wrote: Tue Nov 19, 2019 5:49 pm

You sir are spot on
Maybe I'm blind, but considering the limited amount of games he's been in, I think DLR has played pretty well in his assigned role. Much prefer him over Sanford.
You sir, are not blind. Justin Faulk is "getting use to a new team, new system and just needs to adjust" 21 games in. Two games for DLR and his Blues career is defined. Not sure why he isn't afforded the same rope.

Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote: Tue Nov 19, 2019 5:57 pm
barnburner wrote: Tue Nov 19, 2019 5:49 pm

You sir, are not blind. Justin Faulk is "getting use to a new team, new system and just needs to adjust" 21 games in. Two games for DLR and his Blues career is defined. Not sure why he isn't afforded the same rope.
Maybe because Faulk has been known to be a World Class Player and DLR not so much. Just sayin 🙂