Re: GDT: St Louis Blues vs Ducks - 7:00pm - TV:FSMO Radio: 101.1espn

JMC-STL wrote: Sat Nov 16, 2019 8:29 pm
Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote: Sat Nov 16, 2019 8:18 pmJustin Faulk sucks.
When Faulk wasn't out of position from pinching in during Friday's game in C'bus, he simply looked lost on the ice. Still getting used to Chief's hockey?
I keep waiting for him to figure it out. I’m not seeing any game to game improvement though.
Just a Russian propaganda account

Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote: Sat Nov 16, 2019 8:36 pm
Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote: Sat Nov 16, 2019 8:18 pmJustin Faulk sucks.
When Faulk wasn't out of position from pinching in during Friday's game in C'bus, he simply looked lost on the ice. Still getting used to Chief's hockey?
I keep waiting for him to figure it out. I’m not seeing any game to game improvement though.
Guess I'm the only one then. How many other Blues have you seen make that same mistake over the past year and a half?
Official "Bitch Ass" Fan and proud of it"

"Suck a dick Johansen"

"Official Sponsor of the Legend....Jeremy Roenick"

NHLTIM wrote: Sat Nov 16, 2019 8:45 pm
Guess I'm the only one then. How many other Blues have you seen make that same mistake over the past year and a half?
It’s not just the one play. That just emphasized it and provided opportunity to discuss him. Just how we will when he does something good, if he does.
Just a Russian propaganda account

Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote: Sat Nov 16, 2019 8:57 pm
NHLTIM wrote: Sat Nov 16, 2019 8:45 pm

It’s not just the one play. That just emphasized it and provided opportunity to discuss him. Just how we will when he does something good, if he does.
They are all gonna have good games and bad games.....they are just having a sloppy game tonight.
Official "Bitch Ass" Fan and proud of it"

"Suck a dick Johansen"

"Official Sponsor of the Legend....Jeremy Roenick"