Re: GDT: St Louis Blues at Columbus - 6:00 11/15 - TV:FSMO Radio:101.1espn

Dave's a mess wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 9:49 am You're being too harsh on Sanford. You want consistency out of your young players, and he's been the tallest forward in the lineup night in and night out.
Point made and taken. When they put up the average size/weight graphic of teams around the league, he really helps boost the Blues into looking like a bigger team.
Just a Russian propaganda account

If Berube was only going to play Kostin one of the 2 games no matter what, I'd rather have had it exactly this way, that the kid can carefully watch tonight's game, paying close attention to how his linemates for tomorrow's game play, and react in various situations. With that, he'll be better prepared to fit in with them, than after merely one practise.

I'd like to see Kostin replace Sanford in the overall line-up, but Blais move op to Sanford's spot on Line 1b, and Kostin play in Blais' spot onThe 3rd Line/

This is a "trap game", with The Jackets playing so poorly lately. The Blues had better put more energy and determination into this game than they normally do against chronically weah teams, and teams that are slumping, so they think they beat them easily. I don't want to see them lose another game they should win.
Last edited by Robb_K on Fri Nov 15, 2019 1:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 12:04 pm
Dave's a mess wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 10:43 am I really wonder if/when the D pairs ever settle down.
I think the up and down play of Faulk is greatly contributing to this.
Chicken or the egg? A great comparison is how the quality of my posting game is highly dependent on who I'm quoting. The Bill P comments work out, but I don't know how this is one.
...but whatever, the Blues won the Cup!!!!!

Dave's a mess wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 1:07 pm
Dave's a mess wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 10:43 am I really wonder if/when the D pairs ever settle down.
Chicken or the egg? A great comparison is how the quality of my posting game is highly dependent on who I'm quoting. The Bill P comments work out, but I don't know how this is one.
Haha. Well I think they've had Faulk quote every other defensemen so far if I'm not mistaken.
Just a Russian propaganda account

Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 1:55 pm
Dave's a mess wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 1:07 pm

Haha. Well I think they've had Faulk quote every other defensemen so far if I'm not mistaken.
Grammatical error in my chirp. I lose. Dammit.
...but whatever, the Blues won the Cup!!!!!

JMC-STL wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 5:30 pm The JMCs reporting in from Nationwide Arena in Columbus. Sitting about 12 rows behind Columbus bench in line with their team entrance. Mrs. JMC wearing her dark blue Petro#27 Cup jersey. I'm the old guy next to her in my not-as-old Jackets replica. LOTS of Blues jerseys seen on our walk-around, so the Mrs. is in good company (present company excepted).
That cannon is loud as fuck