Tyler Tucker

Not sure if anybody watched the OHL and Russia game last night but Blue prospect Tyler Tucker is playing for Team OHL. Tucker was our 7th round pick in 2018 and he doesn’t look out of place playing with some of the best players in the OHL. I thought he had a real good game last night. Hopefully the Blues have seen enough that he will get signed before the 2020 draft. He’s still a project but he continues to develop into a real good player.
Also Aidan Dudas has been anointed with the “C” for team OHL.
Official "Bitch Ass" Fan and proud of it"

"Suck a dick Johansen"

"Official Sponsor of the Legend....Jeremy Roenick"

Re: Tyler Tucker

MissouriMook wrote: Tue Nov 12, 2019 11:27 am Aiden Dudas. Now where have I heard that name before, Tim?
Haha...2018 was my year for sure...I was dialed in on the prospects. Don’t have near enough time anymore to keep up like I used too.

"Suck a dick Johansen"

usmcaaron wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 11:36 am

Didn't see anyone else post it, so .... here it is.

He's currently 8th in the OHL for defenseman scoring, on top of his nasty disposition. Probably a long shot for an NHL career, but still, good for him.
He was a long shot to even be drafted but look at him now. I wouldn’t count him out at this point. His whole career has been about proving everybody wrong.

"Suck a dick Johansen"

NHLTIM wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 11:49 am
usmcaaron wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 11:36 am

Didn't see anyone else post it, so .... here it is.

He's currently 8th in the OHL for defenseman scoring, on top of his nasty disposition. Probably a long shot for an NHL career, but still, good for him.
He was a long shot to even be drafted but look at him now. I wouldn’t count him out at this point. His whole career has been about proving everybody wrong.
You're right. I love how vicious he plays. I think there's always gonna be a spot for players like him on NHL rosters, provided they're not offensive liabilities. If he can regularly get the puck up the ice to the forwards without sacrificing his defense, might carve out a nice little career for himself .