GDT: St Louis Blues vs Coyotes - 7pm 11/12 - TV:FSMO Radio:101.1espn

The boys are back home and the start time is 7pm. All is right in the hockey world. Who will score the OT winner tonight?

BLUES VS. COYOTES
When: Tuesday, Nov. 12 at 7 p.m.
Watch: FOX Sports Midwest, FOX Sports GO
Listen: 101 ESPN, NHL App
Tickets: Enterprise Center Box Office and online at ticketmaster.com

THE GAME
After sweeping a four-game road trip to Minnesota, Vancouver, Edmonton and Calgary, the St. Louis Blues return home and carry a seven-game winning streak into Tuesday's matchup with the Arizona Coyotes.

"I just feel like we turn the page every night," said David Perron, who has scored three overtime game-winners during the seven-game win streak. "We keep going back at it the next day and try to work some more, try to get better and keep cleaning up stuff from our game or individually."

"We're just finding a way to get it done," added Ryan O'Reilly, who has 11 points (four goals, seven assists) during the streak. "We're just confident. When you (are) you just seem to get the bounces."

Entering Tuesday's matchup, the Blues have won nine of their last 10 games.

The Arizona Coyotes (10-6-2) got off to a hot start this season but have cooled somewhat lately. They were 0-2-1 in their last three games and had blown a lead in four straight games entering Monday's matchup with the Washington Capitals.

Arizona had a 3-1 lead late in the third period against the Capitals but surrendered two goals to end up in overtime. An offside review overturned what would have been an overtime game-winner for T.J. Oshie and the Capitals, but Arizona would eventually win 4-3 in a shootout.

"We're still got a half-decent record, but we're just [giving] points away," Coyotes Head Coach Rick Tocchet told NHL.com last weekend. "You want to have these points in the bank."

Nick Schmaltz leads the Coyotes with 15 points (four goals, 11 assists) this season. Phil Kessel, who was traded to Arizona in July, has three goals and seven assists (10 points) in 17 games. Goalie Darcy Kuemper has gotten the majority of starts for Arizona, going 7-5-0 with a 2.00 goals-against average and a .930 save-percentage.

PLAYERS TO WATCH
BLUES: David Perron became the first player in NHL history to record three overtime game winners before his team's 20th game of the season. Perron has contributed 10 points (three goals, seven assists) during the winning streak and has at least one point in 12 of the Blues' 18 games this season.

COYOTES: Clayton Keller has three goals and eight assists this season and is second on his club in points. The 21-year-old forward grew up in Chesterfield, MO and signed an eight-year contract extension with the Coyotes in September.

BLUE NOTES
With seven straight wins, the Blues have the longest active winning streak in the NHL and the second longest this season. The New York Islanders won 10 straight from Oct. 12 through Nov. 5… Jacob de la Rose, who was acquired in a trade last week for Robby Fabbri, had two hits in 10 minutes and 18 seconds in his Blues debut on Saturday. The Blues' power play has surged to third in the league at 27.6 percent. In the last 10 games, the Blues are 12-for-36 on the power play (33.3 percent), which ranks first in the NHL in that span… Blues players will wear camouflage jerseys in pregame warm-ups as part of the annual Salute to Military night. Fans are encouraged to donate care package items to the troops and sing the national anthem pregame in support of veterans.

https://www.nhl.com/blues/news/preview- ... =282288828
Just a Russian propaganda account

Re: GDT: St Louis Blues vs Coyotes - 7pm 11/12 - TV:FSMO Radio:101.1espn

Berube did say he would make a "game-time decision" about whether Robert Bortuzzo will be back in the lineup tonight. Bortuzzo last played Oct. 27 in Detroit.

PROJECTED LINEUP
Forwards

Schwartz - Schenn - Thomas
Sanford - O'Reilly - Perron
de la Rose - Bozak - Blais
MacEachern - Barbashev - Sundqvist

Defense

Dunn - Pietrangelo
Bouwmeester - Parayko
Gunnarsson - Faulk
* Bortuzzo

Goalie

Binnington

* game-time decision

https://www.nhl.com/blues/news/projecte ... =282288828
"Do Only Good Everyday"

bradleygt89 wrote: Tue Nov 12, 2019 3:29 pm Excited for tonight for many reasons:

1. Let's Go Blues!!!

2. Just subscribed to Disney + and will be watching the first episodes of the new Star Wars series, "The Mandalorian"

3. I got some new 'beer' to enjoy.

Fun times!
Everyone's going on about Disney+ today. I think I'm the only one who didn't subscribe and I'm having FOMO.

Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote: Tue Nov 12, 2019 3:33 pm
bradleygt89 wrote: Tue Nov 12, 2019 3:29 pm Excited for tonight for many reasons:

1. Let's Go Blues!!!

2. Just subscribed to Disney + and will be watching the first episodes of the new Star Wars series, "The Mandalorian"

Fun times!
Everyone's going on about Disney+ today. I think I'm the only one who didn't subscribe and I'm having FOMO.
I like Star Wars, Marvel stuff, and have kids, the perfect Disney+ mark. But I'd rather watch hockey, so I too didn't subscribe. Maybe if we ditch Netflix.
...but whatever, the Blues won the Cup!!!!!

Dave's a mess wrote: Tue Nov 12, 2019 3:51 pm
Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote: Tue Nov 12, 2019 3:33 pm

1. Let's Go Blues!!!

Fun times!
I like Star Wars, Marvel stuff, and have kids, the perfect Disney+ mark. But I'd rather watch hockey, so I too didn't subscribe. Maybe if we ditch Netflix.
The cool thing about it is that it comes with HULU and ESPN + so if you already subscribe to those, you get 'credit' for those subscriptions. For $12 a month total, it's worth it, IMO...especially with the girls which like many of the Disney shows and movies (although they are more into Roblox now, but that's a different subject.

PS: Been watching the first 20 minutes while wrapping up work day....damn, it is good and you can tell it's going to be a fun series :)

PSS: The interface of the Disney + is very easy to use, more like Netflix than Hulu, and I like that.

PSSS: Let's GO BLUES!!!! :)
"Do Only Good Everyday"

bradleygt89 wrote: Tue Nov 12, 2019 4:04 pm

The cool thing about it is that it comes with HULU and ESPN + so if you already subscribe to those, you get 'credit' for those subscriptions. For $12 a month total, it's worth it, IMO...especially with the girls which like many of the Disney shows and movies (although they are more into Roblox now, but that's a different subject.

PS: Been watching the first 20 minutes while wrapping up work day....damn, it is good and you can tell it's going to be a fun series :)

PSS: The interface of the Disney + is very easy to use, more like Netflix than Hulu, and I like that.

PSSS: Let's GO BLUES!!!! :)
Well slap my ass and call me Anakin, I already have Hulu and ESPN+ so I guess I have Disney+ too.

Schwartz drives right in front of the net, and Schenn puts a perfect tape-to-tape pass on his stick, he dekes Gologosky and puts it by Kuemper for the goal!!! Blues lead 1-0!!! :dancingbanana: :dancingbanana: :dancingbanana: :dancingbanana: :dancingbanana:

And right after, Perron knocks the puck away from Garland, who was in all alone!!

And then O'Reilly was robbed by Kuemper on a great save.

Non-stop action!
Last edited by Robb_K on Tue Nov 12, 2019 7:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ratonmono wrote: Tue Nov 12, 2019 7:42 pm
UMSLBlues12 wrote: Tue Nov 12, 2019 4:23 pm Disney+ also has 4K HDR remastered versions of the original Star Wars trilogy, and I’m very much looking forward to watching Empire Strikes Back soon.

But tonight, Let’s Go Blues!
That was my whole day today. Watching the original trilogy in 4k. It was awesome!
the original trilogy or the 2000's re-release of the original trilogy that added cgi (and imo made them garbage)?
I hope Snuggerud beats the shit out of Kyrou