Re: GDT: St Louis Blues at The Oil - 7:30pm 11/6 - TV: FSMW Radio: 101.1ESPN

Robb_K wrote: Wed Nov 06, 2019 9:21 pm Good 2nd Period for The Blues. They`ve been great on The Power Play tonight, and The PK, too. I hopeSchwartz is all right, getting just a stinger from Pietrangelo's shot. For Steen, I don't have much hope that he avoided injury, seeing the awkward angle his leg was bent, and that he shouldn't have put any weight at all on that leg going off the ice.
Hope not but if not a broken ankle at least a bad sprain.

BlueinNy wrote: Wed Nov 06, 2019 9:00 pm
39hurricane wrote: Wed Nov 06, 2019 8:27 pm I'm plesantly surprised at how well we played. I am worried about the 2nd period and the long change. Short shifts. Chip and chase.

David Perron again showing lots of confidence again. Might be time to put somebody with him and ROR who's not just a body. Schenn?
What are you trying to say?I don't get it.
I'm saying Sanford is a pylon.

39hurricane wrote: Wed Nov 06, 2019 9:31 pm
BlueinNy wrote: Wed Nov 06, 2019 9:00 pm
39hurricane wrote: Wed Nov 06, 2019 8:27 pm I'm plesantly surprised at how well we played. I am worried about the 2nd period and the long change. Short shifts. Chip and chase.

David Perron again showing lots of confidence again. Might be time to put somebody with him and ROR who's not just a body. Schenn?
What are you trying to say?I don't get it.
I'm saying Sanford is a pylon.
He's not THAT bad.

But you're not far off
I hope Snuggerud beats the shit out of Kyrou