Re: List of Blues D that Faulk is better than:

Rivermanfan wrote: Thu Nov 07, 2019 12:11 pm
Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote: Wed Nov 06, 2019 10:37 am
You sure the consensus/majority of Canes fans didn't want Faulk anymore? I've always been a fan of his game. I got to believe it's still an adjustment period. You have to remember, how many teams in the NHL play like the Blues now? The adjustment here for him is probably a little tougher. I mean, would Karlsson be a good fit with this team?
I mean I didn't poll every single Canes fan out there by any means, but the comments on social media weren't favorable. They especially seemed excited to have him off the PP.

Karlsson would be a good fit on any team.
I think many Sharks fans would dispute this, and I would agree. He may be a decent fit, but at nowhere near the money he's getting paid in SJ
[/quote]

Big contracts are always easy targets on struggling teams.
Just a Russian propaganda account

Time to bump this:

Faulk us, this Faulking bad.

So I think we can agree that our hitting game is gone and we're trying to play the style we would beat last year with physicality.

So we're waiting to see what Pietragenelo seems to do with this franchise. Leave us with Faulk, stay and give us a reason to drop Faulk.

I hope something is coming to make Faulk actually play as DA thought he could see him play as.

I know Parayko had two goals last night, but I thought Faulk was our best defender, forward or D. While everyone else was handling the puck like a grenade, he was making quick smart decisions with the puck, bodying forecheckers off the puck, and using his stick like a surgeon’s scalpel. Everyone else looked like they had Kyrou-itis inside our blue line.