Re: GDT: St Louis Blues at Vancouver - 9:00pm - 11/5 - TV:FSMW Radio:101.1ESPN

I had to look this up, but JBo has actually played more years with the Blues than he has with any of the other teams he's played for. Soon will have played more games for the Blues than Florida as well. The guy has for sure gotten a lot of flack from us (and others), but this year I think he's been pretty solid. He's become a defenseman who its good when you're not noticing him, and thats really all we need him to be at this stage of his career. Congrats on the milestone.

bradleygt89 wrote: Tue Nov 05, 2019 11:58 am Wow, I was off by a decade, nm...what a crappy draft year for the Blues. Only DJ King and Kovisto are names I recognize having played for the Blues.
Honestly, if you look at the entire first round it's pretty much a whos who of no names. A bad draft all around.

UMSL is correct, Rick Nash went 1.

The second pick was a goalie made by a team that no longer exist in name for those still trying to guess.
Just a Russian propaganda account

Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote: Tue Nov 05, 2019 1:22 pm
bradleygt89 wrote: Tue Nov 05, 2019 11:58 am Wow, I was off by a decade, nm...what a crappy draft year for the Blues. Only DJ King and Kovisto are names I recognize having played for the Blues.
Honestly, if you look at the entire first round it's pretty much a whos who of no names. A bad draft all around.

The second pick was a goalie made by a team that no longer exist in name for those still trying to guess.
Giguere/mighty ducks?
Now now, the Canadian Government has apologized for Bryan Adams on SEVERAL occasions!

Don't diss Blues legend Scottie Upshall like that! :lol:

Ozzies09tc wrote: Tue Nov 05, 2019 1:54 pm

Giguere/mighty ducks?
Nope. I should clarify. No longer exist in name or city haha.
Just a Russian propaganda account

Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote: Tue Nov 05, 2019 1:55 pm

Giguere/mighty ducks?
Ahh

Pavelec/thrashers maybe?
Now now, the Canadian Government has apologized for Bryan Adams on SEVERAL occasions!

Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote: Tue Nov 05, 2019 1:55 pm

Giguere/mighty ducks?
Ahh

Pavelec/thrashers maybe?

Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote: Tue Nov 05, 2019 2:18 pm
Ozzies09tc wrote: Tue Nov 05, 2019 1:58 pm

Ahh

Pavelec/thrashers maybe?
Right team, wrong goalie.

You all lose the grand prize of 10,000 dollars and a shot at the title.

The #2 pick was Kari Lehtonen.
crap on a cracker...I dont remember "lettin 'em in" playing for the thrashers...mainly the stars

Dave's a mess wrote: Tue Nov 05, 2019 5:28 pm
Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote: Tue Nov 05, 2019 11:22 am Without cheating, anyone have guesses who went #1 and #2 in that draft?

Rick Nash and Kari Lehtonen? Now let me check....I AM THE SMARTEST MAN ALIVE!
Definitely the smartest man in the history of blues fan message boards...maybe even the smartest man ever in history, a unique stable genius for sure ;)
"Do Only Good Everyday"