MacEachern - Barbashev - Sundqvist

Defense

Parayko - Pietrangelo
Bouwmeester - Faulk
Dunn - Gunnarsson

Goalie

Binnington

Bold = Game Time decisions

I'd guess as others that Blais is on top line, at least to start, and Steen w/ Bozak and Thomas, but jumping up if Blais looks out of place, with Fabbri riding the cool view chair in the press box.
"Do Only Good Everyday"

Re: GDT: St Louis Blues vs Minnesota - 7:00 10/30 - TV:NBCSN Radio:101.1ESPN

Not a great period for The Blues. They were sluggish and sloppy for a large portion of it. They did have a few really good flurries, but were unable to get the puck into the net. They were very lucky on 2 plays where The Wild almost scored. They could be down 0-2. So, I hope they come out stronger in The 2nd, playing a little more deliberately, and with more poise, controlling the game more. Thomas seems to be getting a little more comfortable than the past several games. But The Wild vets are handling him well, keeping him from making plays.

Robb_K wrote: Wed Oct 30, 2019 7:54 pm Not a great period for The Blues. They were sluggish and sloppy for a large portion of it. They did have a few really good flurries, but were unable to get the puck into the net. They were very lucky on 2 plays where The Wild almost scored. They could be down 0-2. So, I hope they come out stronger in The 2nd, playing a little more deliberately, and with more poise, controlling the game more. Thomas seems to be getting a little more comfortable than the past several games. But The Wild vets are handling him well, keeping him from making plays.
Love your synopsis as always. Really comes in handy for those who didn’t get to catch the action. Didn’t really watch the first of. I see the Wild outshot us 12-7.

Yet another case of The Blues finally scoring after a long dry period, and then giving one up right after that. I hope they aren't drifting back into old, pre-Berube habits. With their best goal-scorer out, they can't afford to do that.

But....just as I type this, O'Reilly scores on a quick shot, and The Blues lead 2-1. Now the announcers say that The Blues were offside! And it seems they were. Wow! My heart is going up and down. Let's make it easier on me with a few goals to relieve the pressure.