Re: FUCK!

UMSLBlues12 wrote: Mon Oct 28, 2019 12:55 pm Play Thomas at center. Move Schenn to RW. Good oppurtunity to develop Thomas at C and hope that Schenn's hot start continues with him playing top line wing in Tarasenko's spot. Then we can call up Kyrou/Kostin and they can play 3rd line duties with Bozak so they're not under too much pressure.
Makes a ton of sense. Thomas turns into a better player at Center and Kostin comes in and lays up 25. Repeat!!!

UMSLBlues12 wrote: Mon Oct 28, 2019 12:55 pm Play Thomas at center. Move Schenn to RW. Good oppurtunity to develop Thomas at C and hope that Schenn's hot start continues with him playing top line wing in Tarasenko's spot. Then we can call up Kyrou/Kostin and they can play 3rd line duties with Bozak so they're not under too much pressure.
I don't move Schenn when he's having a career start to the season. Let him continue to do what he's been doing.
Just a Russian propaganda account

BillP. wrote: Mon Oct 28, 2019 1:55 pm
Makes a ton of sense. Thomas turns into a better player at Center and Kostin comes in and lays up 25. Repeat!!!
I don't know that Thomas is ready for that, both because he's still learning out there and I don't think a switch to C would do his wrist any favors. The Blues just lost their biggest offensive threat, the focus should be on doing what it takes to bank points rather than long term development of a kid.
...but whatever, the Blues won the Cup!!!!!

Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote: Mon Oct 28, 2019 11:12 am My question also, if this was an issue that needed to be fixed, why is it being done now and not...say this summer?
They were still playing then celebrating.

I agree with your idea, but i also get it
I hope Snuggerud beats the shit out of Kyrou

Ozzies09tc wrote: Mon Oct 28, 2019 2:39 pm
Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote: Mon Oct 28, 2019 11:12 am My question also, if this was an issue that needed to be fixed, why is it being done now and not...say this summer?

Tarasenko's day with the cup was August 18th. Over two months ago. Wish he'd had it sometime closer to after that than to today. Especially if it was pretty much inevitable.

Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote: Mon Oct 28, 2019 2:52 pm

Tarasenko's day with the cup was August 18th. Over two months ago. Wish he'd had it sometime closer to after that than to today. Especially if it was pretty much inevitable.
They were just talking about this on XMNHL radio; I think it was Barnaby who speculated that it was probably one of those 'you can rehab it and it will heal over time, but if you take a hit or move the wrong way it'll need surgery' type of issues. With the way Tarasenko plays, yeah, they should have just taking the surgery, but at least he'll be back for the playoffs :)
"Do Only Good Everyday"

Oh. well...then...maybe he wanted to celebrate it with fellow teammates?
I hope Snuggerud beats the shit out of Kyrou

Ozzies09tc wrote: Mon Oct 28, 2019 3:56 pm

Oh. well...then...maybe he wanted to celebrate it with fellow teammates?
I could be mistaken but I don't remember Tarasenko traveling with the cup everywhere, just that guy with the bowl haircut. :lol:

bradleygt89 wrote: Mon Oct 28, 2019 3:49 pm

They were just talking about this on XMNHL radio; I think it was Barnaby who speculated that it was probably one of those 'you can rehab it and it will heal over time, but if you take a hit or move the wrong way it'll need surgery' type of issues. With the way Tarasenko plays, yeah, they should have just taking the surgery, but at least he'll be back for the playoffs :)
Maybe. How many times have we seen those type timelines be wrong? Not feeling very confident about him being 100% for the playoffs.

Re: FUCK! [Tarasenko out 5+ months]

JMC-STL wrote: Mon Oct 28, 2019 6:55 pm
T.C. wrote: Mon Oct 28, 2019 11:10 amLast edited by T.C. on Mon Oct 28, 2019 2:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: edited topic title for clarity and to avoid duplicate threads
So does this open up the possibility of naming every BNF thread hereafter: "FUCK! [Fill in the blank]"? 8-)
Funny, because as soon as I saw the headline (in its original state) I knew exactly what it meant.

Re: FUCK! [Tarasenko out 5+ months]

insideout wrote: Mon Oct 28, 2019 7:24 pm
JMC-STL wrote: Mon Oct 28, 2019 6:55 pm
T.C. wrote: Mon Oct 28, 2019 11:10 amLast edited by T.C. on Mon Oct 28, 2019 2:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: edited topic title for clarity and to avoid duplicate threads
So does this open up the possibility of naming every BNF thread hereafter: "FUCK! [Fill in the blank]"? 8-)
Funny, because as soon as I saw the headline (in its original state) I knew exactly what it meant.
So I guess this astute group of Blues fans doesn't even need the "[fill in the blank]" part. Y'all can just look at the posting date of any "FUCK!" and know instantly what the subject is. Sure does cut down on T.C.'s clerical work.

barnburner wrote: Mon Oct 28, 2019 4:25 pm
bradleygt89 wrote: Mon Oct 28, 2019 3:49 pm

Maybe. How many times have we seen those type timelines be wrong? Not feeling very confident about him being 100% for the playoffs.
Re-evaluated means...no Tarasenko this season....playoffs highly doubtful.