Re: GDT: St Louis Blues at Red Wings - 4:00pm 10/27 - TV:FSMW ESPN+ Radio:101.1espn

BlueinNy wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 12:57 pm Gotta say I used to hate em with my heart and soul but I've softened in my stance since they moved to the east.
I'll never not wish they were still in our division because I will never tire of watching these two teams on the ice together. The Rivalry is long gone between the teams but the nostalgia of seeing these two uniforms on the ice isn't.
Just a Russian propaganda account

Re: GDT: St Louis Blues at Red Wings - 4:00pm 10/27 - TV:FSMW ESPN+ Radio:101.1espn

Good 1st period by The Blues. Detroit is a bottom-feeder. But, The Blues should have a bitter taste from their poor showing in Boston. So, they will take it out on The Wings. Schenn has looked great all season, so far. Nice to see he doesn't relax after signing a great long-term contract. Thomas looks a LOT better against a team too weak on defence to deliberately put extra pressure on him. He can make use of his many talents when he's not being targeted.