Re: GDT: St Louis Blues vs Montreal - 2:00pm 10/19 - TV:FSMO Radio: 101.1ESPN

CaptSMRT wrote: Sun Oct 20, 2019 12:46 am
Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote: Sun Oct 20, 2019 12:28 am Update: The Blues have won just 3 of their first 8 games.

At what point are we allowed to gripe?
After two more losses....can you make it two more games?
I think that is fair to be honest; the first 10 game don't really count, and the team has earned points in the majority of their games so far, and as Dave would say "whatever, the Blues are the Stanley Cup Champions!"
"Do Only Good Everyday"

insideout wrote: Sun Oct 20, 2019 12:37 am I was at the game today sitting behind the Blues' bench. After the shit goal that put Montreal up 2-1, Pietrangelo skated over to Panger's little booth and watched the replay on Panger's monitor (because they don't show visiting goals on the big screen) and was livid. Not at all subtle or discrete - demonstrably disgusted.
Too bad that anger didn’t translate into spirited play on the ice. Except for Fabbri, he and the rest of his teammates sleepwalked through the rest of the game.

bradleygt89 wrote: Sun Oct 20, 2019 8:53 am
CaptSMRT wrote: Sun Oct 20, 2019 12:46 am
Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote: Sun Oct 20, 2019 12:28 am Update: The Blues have won just 3 of their first 8 games.

At what point are we allowed to gripe?
After two more losses....can you make it two more games?
I think that is fair to be honest; the first 10 game don't really count, and the team has earned points in the majority of their games so far, and as Dave would say "whatever, the Blues are the Stanley Cup Champions!"
We suck now, but.....
...but whatever, the Blues won the Cup!!!!!

MissouriMook wrote: Sun Oct 20, 2019 9:07 am
insideout wrote: Sun Oct 20, 2019 12:37 am I was at the game today sitting behind the Blues' bench. After the shit goal that put Montreal up 2-1, Pietrangelo skated over to Panger's little booth and watched the replay on Panger's monitor (because they don't show visiting goals on the big screen) and was livid. Not at all subtle or discrete - demonstrably disgusted.
Too bad that anger didn’t translate into spirited play on the ice. Except for Fabbri, he and the rest of his teammates sleepwalked through the rest of the game.
Shhh.....our captain is untouchable regardless how badly the backup goalie is to blame
Now now, the Canadian Government has apologized for Bryan Adams on SEVERAL occasions!