Re: GDT: St Louis Blues vs Vancouver - 7:00 10/17 - TV: FSMO Radio: 101.1ESPN

NHLTIM wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 4:36 pm I think Fabbri has been decent...just no luck yet. He just needs to get his confidence back. He’s skating and playing hard...I think Berube sees that. Sanford on the other hand looks nothing like the the guy we saw in the playoffs.
Well yeah, he looks like the guy in the Winnipeg series. The 2 games against Boston was what got him that 2nd year. Not a Sanford fan, never really was but he did play great against Boston.

Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 7:53 pm What do we think of Faulk so far?
Well, maybe there is something to learning a new system with a new team. Learning your teammates and getting the timing down. It took Karlsson quite a while to get motoring and that was with a talented team up front. But that was the excuse they gave for Karlssons slow start so I’ll go with that.

Great toe save by Binnington. Too bad the puck went right to Ferland on that rebound for The Canucks to tie it at 1. And then Pietrangelo blasts the puck into the net after a great pass by Sundqvist. Great way to answer quickly by The Blues! And then Tarasenko knocks Schwartz's rebound into the net!!!! Blues lead 3-1!!!! 2 goals in 47 seconds!!!! :dancingbanana: :dancingbanana: :dancingbanana: :dancingbanana: :dancingbanana:
Last edited by Robb_K on Thu Oct 17, 2019 8:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.