GDT: St Louis Blues at Islanders - Noon 10/14 - TV:FSMW/ESPN+ - Radio 101.1espn

Have the Blues been exposed? Did the Canadians give the blueprint to the rest of the league? Will the Blues ever win another game? Will Sanford live off of a couple good playoff games for another 5 years? Will Robby Fabbri ever do ANYTHING? All these questions will be on display today at high noon as the boys in Blues take on the 2-3 NY Islanders.

Cheers
Just a Russian propaganda account

Re: GDT: St Louis Blues at Islanders - Noon 10/14 - TV:FSMW/ESPN+ - Radio 101.1espn

Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2019 8:51 am Have the Blues been exposed? Did the Canadians give the blueprint to the rest of the league? Will the Blues ever win another game? Will Sanford live off of a couple good playoff games for another 5 years? Will Robby Fabbri ever do ANYTHING? All these questions will be on display today at high noon as the boys in Blues take on the 2-3 NY Islanders.

Cheers
Answers in order:
-Totes
-Yes, but in French so it'll take a while to translate
-Probably not
-Don't be ridiculous. Following precedent, he'll be busted for running a cocaine ring before then.
-Tip off the Feds to Sanford's side business.

LGB!!
...but whatever, the Blues won the Cup!!!!!

Re: GDT: St Louis Blues at Islanders - Noon 10/14 - TV:FSMW/ESPN+ - Radio 101.1espn

Dave's a mess wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2019 8:58 am
Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2019 8:51 am Have the Blues been exposed? Did the Canadians give the blueprint to the rest of the league? Will the Blues ever win another game? Will Sanford live off of a couple good playoff games for another 5 years? Will Robby Fabbri ever do ANYTHING? All these questions will be on display today at high noon as the boys in Blues take on the 2-3 NY Islanders.

Cheers
Answers in order:
-Totes
-Yes, but in French so it'll take a while to translate
-Probably not
-Don't be ridiculous. Following precedent, he'll be busted for running a cocaine ring before then.
-Tip off the Feds to Sanford's side business.

LGB!!
Damn, I better call the sandman and change my delivery method to next day air or else I'll miss out on my shipment of Peruvian flake...and tell him to put a hit out on Fabs. Knew you couldn't trust someone with that good of hair.

Let's GO BLUES!!!
"Do Only Good Everyday"

Dave's a mess wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2019 11:36 am
NHLTIM wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2019 11:25 am
Ozzies09tc wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2019 11:18 am Wonder why the game is at noon cst 11a est.... is there mlb playoff games and mnf tonight im guessing?
Canadian holiday ...quite a few early games today
Indigenous People Day here too. Less crowded train for me!
FIFY
Just a Russian propaganda account

Dave's a mess wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2019 11:36 am
NHLTIM wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2019 11:25 am
Ozzies09tc wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2019 11:18 amWonder why the game is at noon cst 11a est.... is there mlb playoff games and mnf tonight im guessing?
Canadian holiday ...quite a few early games today
Columbus Day here too. Less crowded train for me!
Monday U.S. holiday game scheduling became common during the Islanders' Charles Wang ownership era, on the premise of promoting a "family friendly" game event once or twice per season. As Dave mentioned, reductions in public transportation hassles to & from the arena were a perceived benefit to drawing in non-traditional fan groups. The Isles hosted the Blues in a Monday matinee @ Barclay's on Columbus Day 2017 as well.

JMC-STL wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2019 1:14 pm
Dave's a mess wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2019 12:56 pm

The conclusion is clear. Schenn is going to score in each of the next 732 games. I think that'd be a record, but I'm not sure, the 80s were wild.
One rumor had it that Turk Sanderson [no, not ours] scored before & after 732 games. But I guess that's in a different record book.
Haha, I believe it.
...but whatever, the Blues won the Cup!!!!!