Re: GDT: St Louis Blues @ Montreal - 10/12 6:00pm - TV:FSMW Radio: Not KMOX

jfbop37 wrote: Sat Oct 12, 2019 7:19 pm
barnburner wrote: Sat Oct 12, 2019 7:14 pm
BlueinNy wrote: Sat Oct 12, 2019 7:07 pm I gotta say that Faulk hasn't played up to his billing, imo. Granted it's a small sample of his body of work.
I tuned in late tonight, but prior to this game, I've been impressed with Faulk's game. Seems to have better hockey instincts than Petro. Jmo
I think a lot of us thought he would be an instant fix to the pp....we thought wrong. I haven't noticed him do anything like jayBo was doing last year defensively.
And the same could be said of Vlady. hes a ghost out there most shifts.

BlueinNy wrote: Sat Oct 12, 2019 7:17 pm
barnburner wrote: Sat Oct 12, 2019 7:14 pm
BlueinNy wrote: Sat Oct 12, 2019 7:07 pm I gotta say that Faulk hasn't played up to his billing, imo. Granted it's a small sample of his body of work.
I tuned in late tonight, but prior to this game, I've been impressed with Faulk's game. Seems to have better hockey instincts than Petro. Jmo
I'm waiting for the offense to show up like he was supposed to produce.
Good point, but much of that would be predicated on being on a PP that functioned like a PP. It's early yet. I'm confident that Savard will get it going.

jfbop37 wrote: Sat Oct 12, 2019 6:59 pm
BillP. wrote: Sat Oct 12, 2019 6:56 pm Game is blacked out again, but I’m using that nhl66.ir site for streaming and it’s great. Canadiens speed was a little problematic for Blues in 1st period. Let’s see if that continues or not.
Same. Working much better for me tonight on the phone but I can't get it to work on the iPad mini.

Hoping they make some adjustments for the 2nd.
Same here, streaming on phone