Re: GDT: St Louis Blues vs Dallas - 7:00 10/5 - TV: FSMW Radio: 101espn

NHLTIM wrote: Sat Oct 05, 2019 9:46 pm
Beatoni12 wrote: Sat Oct 05, 2019 9:40 pm You guys let me know if Benn putting Petro in a headlock has any significant meaning on Petro’s captaincy ;) lol

On a serious note, after another awful 2nd period, good to see the push we had in the 3rd.

Blais continues to impress! Sanford, not so much.
I like How Petro pushed him into the net and then speared him but then Benn still puts him in a headlock from his knees.....
.......as another player was engaged with Petro and pushing him downwards (felt like you wanted the sentence finished :) )

Beatoni12 wrote: Sun Oct 06, 2019 6:49 am
Beatoni12 wrote: Sat Oct 05, 2019 9:40 pm You guys let me know if Benn putting Petro in a headlock has any significant meaning on Petro’s captaincy ;) lol

On a serious note, after another awful 2nd period, good to see the push we had in the 3rd.

Blais continues to impress! Sanford, not so much.
I like How Petro pushed him into the net and then speared him but then Benn still puts him in a headlock from his knees.....
.......as another player was engaged with Petro and pushing him downwards (felt like you wanted the sentence finished :) )
I'll say this, and I doubt it is a coincidence; ever since Berube took over, Petro has played a much tougher and meaner game. He ain't never going to be Pronger or Doughty, but he truly did lead this team to a Stanley Cup last season. I don't think there is a question anymore if Petro is 'tough enough' to lead the Blues. He done went.
"Do Only Good Everyday"

bradleygt89 wrote: Sun Oct 06, 2019 10:19 am
Beatoni12 wrote: Sun Oct 06, 2019 6:49 am

I'll say this, and I doubt it is a coincidence; ever since Berube took over, Petro has played a much tougher and meaner game. He ain't never going to be Pronger or Doughty, but he truly did lead this team to a Stanley Cup last season. I don't think there is a question anymore if Petro is 'tough enough' to lead the Blues. He done went.
I would completely agree with this. I think its funny that a LOT of Stars fans were on Twitter last night with no recollection of Benn sitting on Petro. 2 years ago or not, retribution needed to happen. I thought it spoke a lot back then on the lack of team chemistry that NO ONE came to bat for Petro after that moment.

I'm still waiting for Jackoff Joe and Dumbass Dustin to get what is coming to them. I want to see Petro go full on Wyatt Earp mode. "You called down the thunder, well now you've got it."