Re: News and Games around the NHL

UMSLBlues12 wrote: Sat Feb 22, 2020 8:27 pm
Dave's a mess wrote: Sat Feb 22, 2020 8:08 pm EMERGENCY BACKUP GOALIE IN CANES LEAFS GAME!!

He's allowed 2 goals on 3 shots I believe. One goal lead heading into 3rd!
Watching this now and man the Leafs look awful. Canes winning 6-3 now with a guy off the street playing goal, and just killed a penalty
He shut them out in the third! Canes have a zamboni driver that literally works for the Toronto organization in net, and the Leafs are outscored 2 zip in the third period of a game in the middle of the playoff chase. Hoooooo boy is that going to be an uncomfortable locker room the next few days.
...but whatever, the Blues won the Cup!!!!!

Dave's a mess wrote: Sat Feb 22, 2020 9:02 pm
Dave's a mess wrote: Sat Feb 22, 2020 8:08 pm EMERGENCY BACKUP GOALIE IN CANES LEAFS GAME!!

He's allowed 2 goals on 3 shots I believe. One goal lead heading into 3rd!
Watching this now and man the Leafs look awful. Canes winning 6-3 now with a guy off the street playing goal, and just killed a penalty
He shut them out in the third! Canes have a zamboni driver that literally works for the Toronto organization in net, and the Leafs are outscored 2 zip in the third period of a game in the middle of the playoff chase. Hoooooo boy is that going to be an uncomfortable locker room the next few days.
42 year old zamboni driver to be exact. Too freaking awesome. The buy played at most some Junior B back in the day.

Cotton McKnight wrote: Sun Feb 23, 2020 12:42 am
Dave's a mess wrote: Sat Feb 22, 2020 9:02 pm

42 year old zamboni driver to be exact. Too freaking awesome. The buy played at most some Junior B back in the day.
No better team for it to happen to than Toronto.

People there are ready to jump off the CN Tower. Everything has unravelled.

Turk Sanderson wrote: Sun Feb 23, 2020 8:50 am He got paid $500 for his services... he should probably hire an agency to handle the movie and book rights. I reckon Ayers/Canes jerseys are gonna be big sellers, too.
I already saw that the Canes official online store is selling Ayers shirts! I agree, they’re going to sell a ton of them. They should give the money to charity.