Re: News and Games around the NHL

BluesSK wrote: Wed Jul 14, 2021 9:42 am
Dave's a mess wrote: Wed Jul 14, 2021 8:35 am

Good, good...let the disappointment wash over you...they don't deserve you...MacKinnon isn't as talented or handsome as your old friend O'Reilly anyway...
He's going to hit the market.
Landeskog, O'Reilly..............what other guys from Colorado can we bring here? Let's have an Avalanche. Bring back EJ :lol:

BillP. wrote: Wed Jul 14, 2021 1:22 pm

Good, good...let the disappointment wash over you...they don't deserve you...MacKinnon isn't as talented or handsome as your old friend O'Reilly anyway...
Landeskog, O'Reilly..............what other guys from Colorado can we bring here? Let's have an Avalanche. Bring back EJ :lol:
I hear Chris Stewart is available.

That Makar kid is pretty good. Or so I hear.

MissouriMook wrote: Wed Jul 14, 2021 2:51 pm

Yeah, but he'll have to really make an impression to earn ice time over Santini.
...but whatever, the Blues won the Cup!!!!!

If you have the cap space, you can really put the fucks to the Avs with an offer sheet right now.

Turk Sanderson wrote: Wed Jul 14, 2021 4:04 pm

If you have the cap space, you can really put the fucks to the Avs with an offer sheet right now.
The Senators should do that. Franchise Dman. That's a no brainer.

Turk Sanderson wrote: Wed Jul 14, 2021 4:04 pm

I replied as such here https://bluesnewsforum.com/forum/viewto ... &start=125
I hope Snuggerud beats the shit out of Kyrou

Dave's a mess wrote: Wed Jul 14, 2021 7:06 pm The part about offer sheets to remember is that the player has to actually sign it. It'd be highly unlikely Makar would sign one unless negotiations absolutely fell apart with the Avs.
I would pay that kid stupid money.., he does the work of two players when he’s on the ice. Get him and Landeskog ... fuck Stank to a fare-thee- well.

From the piece:
According to a July 29 letter sent on behalf of Phelps to Chuck Steedman, executive vice president of strategy and development of ASM Global, and Dale Adams, the general manager of Gila River Arena, titled: “Re: Coyotes past due,” Phelps informed Steedman and Adams that the Coyotes owed $1,462,792 to the arena as of July 17. In the letter, obtained via a public-records request filed earlier this month, Phelps said that more than $300,000 of that amount is “over four months delinquent,” The letter also communicated previous late payments and forgiven debts from the prior season.

“Last year, due to the pandemic, we agreed to forgo a significant amount of the money owed to the arena. In doing so, the Coyotes agreed they would keep current with all future financial obligations under their lease agreement,” Phelps stated in the letter. “That has not occurred.”
Yikes. Not a lot of time to find a rink to play in by fall 2022. Houston/KC/Quebec Coyotes?
...but whatever, the Blues won the Cup!!!!!