Re: News and Games around the NHL

Ozzies09tc wrote: Tue Jun 21, 2022 6:12 pm
NHLTIM wrote: Tue Jun 21, 2022 3:42 pm Makar and Gadjovich are the only two that have made statements or been cleared as far as I know.
A lot of very good players on that team.
It was Makar's agent that cleared him, not Makar. The players may not be able to speak on it most likely due to a NDA they were probably forced to sign by the CHL about all this. (That's my opinionated guess only)

https://www.markerzone.com/news/index.p ... 28816&s=36
It was rumored to be only CHL players involved which eliminates Makar off the bat.
Official "Bitch Ass" Fan and proud of it"

"Suck a dick Johansen"

"Official Sponsor of the Legend....Jeremy Roenick"

NHLTIM wrote: Tue Jun 21, 2022 6:58 pm
Ozzies09tc wrote: Tue Jun 21, 2022 6:12 pm
NHLTIM wrote: Tue Jun 21, 2022 3:42 pm Makar and Gadjovich are the only two that have made statements or been cleared as far as I know.
A lot of very good players on that team.
It was Makar's agent that cleared him, not Makar. The players may not be able to speak on it most likely due to a NDA they were probably forced to sign by the CHL about all this. (That's my opinionated guess only)

https://www.markerzone.com/news/index.p ... 28816&s=36
It was rumored to be only CHL players involved which eliminates Makar off the bat.
ya know... as many times as that's been said -even in this thread alone- i've never let it sink in that makar was never in the CHL.... wow... lol
I hope Snuggerud beats the shit out of Kyrou

Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote: Wed Jun 22, 2022 9:28 am
Turk Sanderson wrote: Wed Jun 22, 2022 9:26 am
Dave's a mess wrote: Wed Jun 22, 2022 9:19 am This is a big WTF for me, Dawg.
Good grief....From a winner to a quitter.
Florida loves to make surprise coaching changes. Did they order him a cab too?

It also feels like theres only about 33 NHL coaches in the world and they all just recycle around with 1 sitting out for a season.
I'm pretty sure that when Florida fires you, you have to get your own cab.

Dave's a mess wrote: Wed Jun 22, 2022 9:19 am This is a big WTF for me, Dawg.

It also feels like theres only about 33 NHL coaches in the world and they all just recycle around with 1 sitting out for a season.
Its so true. The good news is we keep dodging bullets with these coaching hires and at present we still have all 3 assistants in the fold. Worried about Montgomery going to Winnipeg if Trotz passes.
...but whatever, the Blues won the Cup!!!!!

Dave's a mess wrote: Wed Jun 22, 2022 9:38 am

Its so true. The good news is we keep dodging bullets with these coaching hires and at present we still have all 3 assistants in the fold. Worried about Montgomery going to Winnipeg if Trotz passes.
I'm not sure why I read this as if Trotz dies haha
Just a Russian propaganda account

Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote: Wed Jun 22, 2022 9:59 am

It could happen.

Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote: Wed Jun 22, 2022 9:59 am

If he does Monty should be investigated.

Dave's a mess wrote: Fri Jun 24, 2022 11:52 am Another bullet dodged in terms of losing Blues assistant coaches:

Still worried about Winnepeg and Boston for Montgomery.
File this one under "Bad news for assistant coach retention":

Good news is, we don't have to worry about a Trotz coached team in the division. A Trotz team with Hellebuyck in net might allow like 7 goals all season....and score around 8.

BillP. wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 3:51 pmHow do the Sedin brothers get drafted by the same team same year, play HOF careers and go out at the same time, and then get inducted into the HOF together in the same HOF Class/year? I'd like to know what the Vegas odds would be on that one back in 99. Damn
There's really only been one Sedin brother. He's done it all with mirrors this whole time.

CaptSMRT wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 11:04 am
Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 6:02 pm
Dave's a mess wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 2:27 pm

All very good players, but is this the first class with a combined 0 Cup wins?
A very Scandinavian class.
Sooooo... the Sisters make it in before Mogilny? This is a farce.
I don't' mind the Sedins making it at all, but Mogilny's continued absence is just weird. He's admittedly on the bubble statistically, but his impact on the game with his defection and 76 goal rookie year should be more than enough to have gotten him in already. It's not as if the last few classes have been stacked with no doubters that understandably keep bubble guys out. Guy Carbanneau made it in 2 years ago for the love of God.

Dave's a mess wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 12:51 pm
Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 6:02 pm

A very Scandinavian class.
I don't' mind the Sedins making it at all, but Mogilny's continued absence is just weird. He's admittedly on the bubble statistically, but his impact on the game with his defection and 76 goal rookie year should be more than enough to have gotten him in already. It's not as if the last few classes have been stacked with no doubters that understandably keep bubble guys out. Guy Carbanneau made it in 2 years ago for the love of God.
Mogilny... 16years 990 Games 473 goals 559 assists 1032 pts
Henrik Sister: 17 yrs 1330 games 240 goals 830 assists 1070

So much for that reasoning... Mogilny is a point per game play and Henrik Sedin is a big pussy.

CaptSMRT wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 1:28 pm
Dave's a mess wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 12:51 pm

Mogilny... 16years 990 Games 473 goals 559 assists 1032 pts
Henrik Sister: 17 yrs 1330 games 240 goals 830 assists 1070

So much for that reasoning... Mogilny is a point per game play and Henrik Sedin is a big pussy.
Daniel 1306 games, 393 goals, 648 assists, 1041 total
🤷‍♂️