Re: News and Games around the NHL

CaptSMRT wrote: Sat Apr 25, 2020 12:20 pm
UMSLBlues12 wrote: Fri Apr 24, 2020 12:28 pm I missed posting this trade tree video last week, but this really puts into perspective how badly we fleeced Toronto in the Steen trade:

This guy talks too much and no way is this trade worth 13 mins of listening to this dipshit.
Yeah I couldn’t stick with it. I just wanted to see the graph but that wasn’t happening.

This is a shocker:

I'd love to know what happened. He pulled that team out of the dumpster from a business perspective. Yes, all the winning helped, but that organization was practically in the grave along with old man Wirtz when he was hired.

I wonder if he had a disagreed with Rocky Wirtz regarding keeping/firing Bowman.
...but whatever, the Blues won the Cup!!!!!

Dave's a mess wrote: Mon Apr 27, 2020 7:19 pm This is a shocker:

I'd love to know what happened. He pulled that team out of the dumpster from a business perspective. Yes, all the winning helped, but that organization was practically in the grave along with old man Wirtz when he was hired.

I wonder if he had a disagreed with Rocky Wirtz regarding keeping/firing Bowman.
That man got fired on his day off
Just a Russian propaganda account

Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote: Tue Apr 28, 2020 11:48 am
BillP. wrote: Tue Apr 28, 2020 11:32 am Is anyone on here talking about the potential of St. Louis being one of the 4 cities to host NHL games? 3 cities play 4 games per day and the 4th city plays 7. I wonder how much revenue STL gets out of that if they get selected?
I doubt it since the city of St Louis won't be opening for awhile.
City is going to open here soon...lawsuit is being filed on Monday. Once all the lawsuits start coming in from business owners , things will go back to normal pretty quick.
Official "Bitch Ass" Fan and proud of it"

"Suck a dick Johansen"

"Official Sponsor of the Legend....Jeremy Roenick"

BillP. wrote: Tue Apr 28, 2020 11:32 am Is anyone on here talking about the potential of St. Louis being one of the 4 cities to host NHL games? 3 cities play 4 games per day and the 4th city plays 7. I wonder how much revenue STL gets out of that if they get selected?
they are talking about the games being played to empty arenas. it's about TV revenue, especially for smaller market teams so they don't go bankrupt.

NHLTIM wrote: Tue Apr 28, 2020 11:59 am
City is going to open here soon...lawsuit is being filed on Monday. Once all the lawsuits start coming in from business owners , things will go back to normal pretty quick.
....except for the all the dead bodies, of course.

T.C. wrote: Tue Apr 28, 2020 1:30 pm
they are talking about the games being played to empty arenas. it's about TV revenue, especially for smaller market teams so they don't go bankrupt.
I understand that but if the city of St Louis isn’t open, the arena won’t be open to gatherings of 10 or more either.

Turk Sanderson wrote: Tue Apr 28, 2020 2:45 pm
Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote: Tue Apr 28, 2020 11:48 amI doubt it since the city of St Louis won't be opening for awhile.
Larger audience for Ron Finger's shows after the stay-at-home orders are lifted.

314 deaths so far in ALL of Missouri at this point.

"Suck a dick Johansen"

NHLTIM wrote: Tue Apr 28, 2020 3:48 pm

Not counting those who died of “natural causes” who weren’t tested.

Turk Sanderson wrote: Tue Apr 28, 2020 4:44 pm

well it all evens out via the people that had stage 4 cancer or heart disease and all the sudden died of Covid19.

"Suck a dick Johansen"

NHLTIM wrote: Tue Apr 28, 2020 4:49 pm

well it all evens out via the people that had stage 4 cancer or heart disease and all the sudden died of Covid19.
AMIRIGHT, Tim?!

Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote: Tue Apr 28, 2020 5:24 pm
NHLTIM wrote: Tue Apr 28, 2020 4:49 pm
AMIRIGHT, Tim?!

Screen Shot 2020-04-28 at 5.23.36 PM.png
I could care less about Tennessee. I’m only concerned with Missouri.

"Suck a dick Johansen"

Was watching the 90-91 All Star Gm tonight. Did not know Hull had to miss game because of ankle injury and Oates got his spot.

Funny thing was, they interviewed Lindros cause he was going to be the first pick in draft. Bill Clement mentioned some possible destinations like Quebec, New Jersey and Minnesota, and he asked him if he had a preference and Lindros said he had no preference at all and just wanted to play hockey :lol:

Didn’t know Minnesota was that low in the standings at the time, cause remember, they made the Finals that year.

Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote: Tue Apr 28, 2020 3:15 pm
T.C. wrote: Tue Apr 28, 2020 1:30 pm

I understand that but if the city of St Louis isn’t open, the arena won’t be open to gatherings of 10 or more either.
there are exceptions if everyone has been tested AND they are talking about buying out an entire hotel for visiting teams.