Re: News and Games around the NHL

We are all fanatical, I don't think anyone is riled up, except maybe TC and his hate for Brewer and being trolled by DPW and Tim ;)

PS: I love everyone here, as my Blues brothers. We'll passionately disagree on many subjects, but the one that is most important here, our love of the Blues.
"Do Only Good Everyday"

BluesSK wrote: Thu Dec 12, 2019 11:07 pm
Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote: Thu Dec 12, 2019 8:21 pm Taken one spot ahead of Petro. How different history could be.

Buffalo must really be a dreadful place in winter.
It's a beautiful place if you like measuring snow in feet instead of inches, with a steady 30 mph wind gusting to 50 off lake Erie for 6 months a year. But the city has a brewery that makes a beer called the rusty chain, and I gotta tell ya its good out of the tap. Had it a few yrs back at a bar next to whatever shit hole rink the Sabres play at.

BlueinNy wrote: Fri Dec 13, 2019 7:53 am
BluesSK wrote: Thu Dec 12, 2019 11:07 pmBuffalo must really be a dreadful place in winter.
It's a beautiful place if you like measuring snow in feet instead of inches, with a steady 30 mph wind gusting to 50 off lake Erie for 6 months a year. But the city has a brewery that makes a beer called the rusty chain, and I gotta tell ya its good out of the tap. Had it a few yrs back at a bar next to whatever shit hole rink the Sabres play at.
Three little words: beef...on...weck.

JMC-STL wrote: Fri Dec 13, 2019 9:09 am
BlueinNy wrote: Fri Dec 13, 2019 7:53 am
BluesSK wrote: Thu Dec 12, 2019 11:07 pmBuffalo must really be a dreadful place in winter.
Three little words: beef...on...weck.
Isn’t that just fancy Lions choice?
Official "Bitch Ass" Fan and proud of it"

"Suck a dick Johansen"

"Official Sponsor of the Legend....Jeremy Roenick"

Anybody remember that classic Rich Sutter story. One night after taking a blow to the head he was in the Blues locker room talking to himself in the mirror but he thought he was actually talking to his brother Ron! :lol:
Official "Bitch Ass" Fan and proud of it"

"Suck a dick Johansen"

"Official Sponsor of the Legend....Jeremy Roenick"