Re: News and Games around the NHL

NHLTIM wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 11:45 am
Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 11:43 am I'm a bit weirded out by how tight lipped everyone is being about it. Why are they intent on not letting the reason out?
Oh it’s gonna come out ....he’s probably got some weird fetish or something and somebody obviously threatened to out him with pics and txt messages.
He is into leathery overly tanned older ladies. At least he was when I worked at Creve Coeur Ice rink back in 96-97...

Cotton McKnight wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 3:48 pm
Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 11:43 am I'm a bit weirded out by how tight lipped everyone is being about it. Why are they intent on not letting the reason out?
Oh it’s gonna come out ....he’s probably got some weird fetish or something and somebody obviously threatened to out him with pics and txt messages.
He is into leathery overly tanned older ladies. At least he was when I worked at Creve Coeur Ice rink back in 96-97...
A9A42939-2D9C-43EA-8DE8-2DB64907F3D6.jpeg A9A42939-2D9C-43EA-8DE8-2DB64907F3D6.jpeg Viewed 12148 times 31.95 KiB
Official "Bitch Ass" Fan and proud of it"

"Suck a dick Johansen"

"Official Sponsor of the Legend....Jeremy Roenick"

Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 2:19 pm
MattyIce wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 2:16 pm I still think he did, said, or texted something inappropriate to a woman. Something not severe enough to get him in legal trouble, but something that was enough to get him fired.
He might've just sent a selfie and the recipient thought it was a dick pic. The man does look like a penis.
DPW wins the internet today. We're taking no more submissions at this time.

NHLTIM wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 2:23 pm Am I the only one or is anybody else wishing that now somebody drops an abuse story on interim Stars coach Rick Bowness?
Cobra Kai....NO MERCY!!!!
I liked Bowness as a player and he was really good as an assistant in Tampa, but....yeah, fuck him. Let's dig up some dirt and sweep the leg. FINISH HIM!!!

NHLTIM wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 4:25 pm
    Cotton McKnight wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 3:48 pm

A9A42939-2D9C-43EA-8DE8-2DB64907F3D6.jpeg
    Oh that gives me nightmares about ole Jimmy's lady.

Dave's a mess wrote: Wed Dec 11, 2019 1:15 pm
    UMSLBlues12 wrote: Wed Dec 11, 2019 1:03 pm The Red Wings have lost 12 in a row and have a -62 goal differential. In all of last season, the LA Kings had the worst goal differential, at -61. Yikes. After so many years of being good, it is strange seeing the Wings be this bad
    Fabbri is -13 in 15 games with the Wings.
    Well let’s be fair...that team is just plain bad

"Suck a dick Johansen"

NHLTIM wrote: Wed Dec 11, 2019 1:22 pm
    UMSLBlues12 wrote: Wed Dec 11, 2019 1:03 pm The Red Wings have lost 12 in a row and have a -62 goal differential. In all of last season, the LA Kings had the worst goal differential, at -61. Yikes. After so many years of being good, it is strange seeing the Wings be this bad
    Absolutely. Fabbri's +/- is severely hampered by having to skate with 4 other Red Wings at all times.
    ...but whatever, the Blues won the Cup!!!!!

NHLTIM wrote: Wed Dec 11, 2019 7:05 pm Dreger ....”it’s a hockey specific firing”.
    Lol...this is the world we live in where we have to explain coaches getting fired now.
    It's ridiculous. I hate this PC garbage.

Coaches are the true whipping boys.

I think this whole Montgomery story is just starting. The Stars acted like he did something so unforgivable that he will never be able to work again. And yet, he did nothing illegal? How is he supposed to rebuild his life?

How does Bill Peters? If he did something illegal take it up at the time it happens.

Maybe coaches should start keeping a ledger of player, ownership and management indiscretions in order to secure some job security?
    Last edited by BluesSK on Wed Dec 11, 2019 7:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Dave's a mess wrote: Wed Dec 11, 2019 1:23 pm

Absolutely. Fabbri's +/- is severely hampered by having to skate with 4 other Red Wings at all times.
    And that -13 rating includes 7 non-PP points he's scored, as well.

I'm glad he's getting his chance to shine, but man, the Red Wings are bad this year!

I think we are getting close to getting news on Monty. Lots of people appear to know what he did and some are saying it’s something that most have done. Still Nill said “other parties” involved when asked why they wouldn’t release more info so it’s got to be some sort of electronic communication does it not? Seems to be of the txt or email variety sent from Dallas Stars property. That’s my guess anyway although there is some speculation he got caught rubbing one out which of course could go hand in hand with the above.

"Suck a dick Johansen"

NHLTIM wrote: Wed Dec 11, 2019 7:05 pm Dreger ....”it’s a hockey specific firing”.
    Lol...this is the world we live in where we have to explain coaches getting fired now.
    If they were being truly transparent, the "hockey specific" thing would be narrowed down to "having to start either Martin Jones or Aaron Dell every night". DeBoer may have had some warts as a coach, but you're not going to win a lot of games when your team's save % is .891. To me it's GM malpractice to have brought that tandem back this year.

RAFritchey wrote: Wed Dec 11, 2019 7:47 pm
    Dave's a mess wrote: Wed Dec 11, 2019 1:23 pm

And that -13 rating includes 7 non-PP points he's scored, as well.

I'm glad he's getting his chance to shine, but man, the Red Wings are bad this year!
    5 Head Coaches have been fired since the Red Wings last won a game. Oddly enough, not their own.