Re: News and Games around the NHL

BillP. wrote: Mon Nov 18, 2019 8:45 am
BluesSK wrote: Sat Nov 16, 2019 9:34 pm
NHLTIM wrote: Sat Nov 16, 2019 9:28 pm

They do look great...I still prefer the green and blue though. They just need to go back to their original logo. Maybe the skate logo on the green and blue's and they could have a hybrid jersey of both.
Blue, green, yellow, black, orange jersey works for me.

That would define Vancouver.
Was talking with Matty Ice at work this morning about those jerseys and we both said the only thing missing in that game was Pavel Bure. I think in today's open space style of play his speed might be even more prevalent.
He was amazing to watch. What speed. The Russian Rocket.

BluesSK wrote: Mon Nov 18, 2019 1:34 pm
BillP. wrote: Mon Nov 18, 2019 8:45 am
BluesSK wrote: Sat Nov 16, 2019 9:34 pm

Blue, green, yellow, black, orange jersey works for me.

That would define Vancouver.
Was talking with Matty Ice at work this morning about those jerseys and we both said the only thing missing in that game was Pavel Bure. I think in today's open space style of play his speed might be even more prevalent.
He was amazing to watch. What speed. The Russian Rocket.
His brother was better.
Just a Russian propaganda account

Remember when Bure and Sergei Fedorov were both seeing Anna Kournikova ? I believe Fedorov was actually married to her when Bure came into the picture. There was some weird shit going there.
Official "Bitch Ass" Fan and proud of it"

"Suck a dick Johansen"

"Official Sponsor of the Legend....Jeremy Roenick"

BluesSK wrote: Mon Nov 18, 2019 8:05 pm Old time hockey. We need this so bad on our team right now.
#21 in red, Hathaway, was kicked out of the game.

#28 in red, Leipsic, was the one with the huge hit got a double minor.

-of what I read from the Caps forums I'm in, they interviewed Hathaway after the game and he said he was kicked out bc he spit on Gudbranson in the scrum. lol
I hope Snuggerud beats the shit out of Kyrou