Re: News and Games around the NHL

Dave's a mess wrote: Wed Nov 06, 2019 3:47 pm
bradleygt89 wrote: Wed Nov 06, 2019 3:16 pm
BillP. wrote: Wed Nov 06, 2019 12:33 pm Looks like the East is going to be a wild race this year for a playoff berth.

Check out the teams currently out of a WC spot and these all promise to be good teams this year.
-- Florida
-- Montreal
-- Tampa Bay
-- Pittsburgh
-- Philadelphia

I don't think the WC race in the West will match the kind of race the East shapes up to be. JMO
I was hopeful for the flyers and panthers, but seriously shocked how bad the red wings are. They are who others thought they were. Just not enough raw or mature talent on that roster to get it done. To bad...but fuck the red wings anyway :)
Hey Brad...guess which team is last in the league in goals scored per game ;)
Obviously you and DPW were cloned by the same leader and your superior intellect has buried me alive...KHAN!!!!!!!!

:)
"Do Only Good Everyday"

bradleygt89 wrote: Wed Nov 06, 2019 4:27 pm

I was hopeful for the flyers and panthers, but seriously shocked how bad the red wings are. They are who others thought they were. Just not enough raw or mature talent on that roster to get it done. To bad...but fuck the red wings anyway :)
Obviously you and DPW were cloned by the same leader and your superior intellect has buried me alive...KHAN!!!!!!!!

:)
DPW is just me with a black bandanna and a silly little mustache.
...but whatever, the Blues won the Cup!!!!!

BillP. wrote: Wed Nov 06, 2019 12:33 pm Looks like the East is going to be a wild race this year for a playoff berth.

Check out the teams currently out of a WC spot and these all promise to be good teams this year.
-- Florida
-- Montreal
-- Tampa Bay
-- Pittsburgh
-- Philadelphia

I don't think the WC race in the West will match the kind of race the East shapes up to be. JMO
.....The 05-06 Blues?
Now now, the Canadian Government has apologized for Bryan Adams on SEVERAL occasions!

Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 9:54 am No big deal, he's just in year 1 of an 8 year fat contract. It takes special coaching to make Karlsson look bad.

If it wasn’t San Jose paying that salary, somebody else was going to pay it. The Sharks knew what they were paying for when they signed him. Karlsson wins you game in the O-zone...not the D zone. All the sudden everybody expects him to be Bobby Orr. Just let him play to his strengths and use your coaching staff to come up with a better plan in the def zone. Instead lets have the press keep ripping on a players defensive game when it was never really that good to begin with. This ain’t on Karlsson...this is all on the coaching staff to fix this.
Official "Bitch Ass" Fan and proud of it"

"Suck a dick Johansen"

"Official Sponsor of the Legend....Jeremy Roenick"

NHLTIM wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 10:07 am
Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 9:54 am No big deal, he's just in year 1 of an 8 year fat contract. It takes special coaching to make Karlsson look bad.

If it wasn’t San Jose paying that salary, somebody else was going to pay it. The Sharks knew what they were paying for when they signed him. Karlsson wins you game in the O-zone...not the D zone. All the sudden everybody expects him to be Bobby Orr. Just let him play to his strengths and use your coaching staff to come up with a better plan in the def zone. Instead lets have the press keep ripping on a players defensive game when it was never really that good to begin with. This ain’t on Karlsson...this is all on the coaching staff to fix this.
Deboar will be fired before the calendar changes to 2020 is my bet.
"Do Only Good Everyday"

bradleygt89 wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 11:31 am

Deboar will be fired before the calendar changes to 2020 is my bet.
Yep...I think you are corect on that. If Karlsson would have signed in Vegas, Gallant would have found a way to minimize his D-zone issues.

"Suck a dick Johansen"

They abused Karlsson last year. He should never have been playing in the playoffs.

Red wings are 2-0 with Fabbri in the lineup with wins over Boston and Vegas. Fabbri made a great play to set up the game winner tonight with less than a minute to play.

"Suck a dick Johansen"

Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 8:56 pm
NHLTIM wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 6:35 pm Red wings are 2-0 with Fabbri in the lineup with wins over Boston and Vegas. Fabbri made a great play to set up the game winner tonight with less than a minute to play.
Ok, now do the Blues record with Fabbri not in the lineup
Not sure what their record is without Fabbri but they are 12-3-3 without Kostin :o :lol: :twisted:

"Suck a dick Johansen"

NHLTIM wrote: Mon Nov 11, 2019 8:27 am
NHLTIM wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 6:35 pm Red wings are 2-0 with Fabbri in the lineup with wins over Boston and Vegas. Fabbri made a great play to set up the game winner tonight with less than a minute to play.
Not sure what their record is without Fabbri but they are 12-3-3 without Kostin :o :lol: :twisted:
tenor.gif tenor.gif Viewed 11161 times 164.02 KiB

NHLTIM wrote: Mon Nov 11, 2019 8:27 am
Ok?
Just a Russian propaganda account