Re: News and Games around the NHL

Once you get over the fact that he's overpaid you realize he's a very useful player for this team. He probably had to adjust his own expectations as well.
I have a feeling we will be seeing this again the last yr, maybe two, of schenn's contract...

But I absolutely love schenn and loved steen at the time. I appreciate steen now.
Now now, the Canadian Government has apologized for Bryan Adams on SEVERAL occasions!

Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote: Thu Oct 24, 2019 1:52 pm
CaptSMRT wrote: Thu Oct 24, 2019 12:43 pm I know I sound like a Grinch...fuck this kid. Applause for the young lady who gave up a puck to him...fuck that whiny little fuck.

If you don't get your way, just cry enough and eventually people will give in.
The kid is like 4, probably 5 at the most. Not saying it is appropriate behavior, but kids act like that all the time. And at least he did say 'thank you' to the girl who gave him a puck. To say 'fuck this kid' is a bit extreme, no?
"Do Only Good Everyday"

bradleygt89 wrote: Thu Oct 24, 2019 3:02 pm
CaptSMRT wrote: Thu Oct 24, 2019 12:43 pm I know I sound like a Grinch...fuck this kid. Applause for the young lady who gave up a puck to him...fuck that whiny little fuck.

The kid is like 4, probably 5 at the most. Not saying it is appropriate behavior, but kids act like that all the time. And at least he did say 'thank you' to the girl who gave him a puck. To say 'fuck this kid' is a bit extreme, no?
Just a Russian propaganda account

Nah, I mean they’re Wild fans right? Screw em
"suck a dick Stan Lee"

Drubilly wrote: Thu Oct 24, 2019 3:45 pm

Nah, I mean they’re Wild fans right? Screw em
Fucking whiny Wild fans!!! Yeah kids do this stuff all of the time...annoying fucking kids with dumb parents...his name is probably Braxton Paxtonj Jaxton.

Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote: Fri Oct 25, 2019 10:48 am Sergei Bobrovsky has a 3.87 and .869 stat line through 8 games with his new team. Yikes.
Columbus looking good despite losing him and Panarin. Some experts said Columbus would still contend for a WC but I didn't buy it. But I've watched them and they got a good team. They need Texier to step up and turn into a scorer. Nyquist looks like a good acquisition.

BillP. wrote: Fri Oct 25, 2019 11:09 am
Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote: Fri Oct 25, 2019 10:48 am Sergei Bobrovsky has a 3.87 and .869 stat line through 8 games with his new team. Yikes.
And I haven't seen any Coach Q effect take place in Florida yet either. Still looks like the same disappointing team.
We'll see where they end up. They are still 3rd in their division despite getting perhaps the worst goaltending in the league. That should clean up.
Just a Russian propaganda account

Playoff format is fine. Everyone thinks the good teams are getting screwed in the 1st round, but then everyone talks about the late seeds being the hot teams getting in and no one wants to play them. And the Leafs who bitch, had what, 100 points last year. Like what, maybe 8 more points than the 8th see Blue Jackets who beat the top team in the league. Garbage talk. Makes no sense for a West Coast team to play an East Coast team in the 1st round. It's a parity driven league now, there isn't much difference, if any from 1 and 8 anymore. Get over it people..................

Part of the problem, too, is that a 1-8 format instead of divisional playoffs would seriously favor the East due to travel. As it is, they only have to travel out of the Eastern Time Zone 15 times a year, and never in the playoffs until the SCF. At least with the divisional format it reduces some of the playoff travel for the Western Conference teams.

If the Leafs don't like it they can:

A) Suck it
B) Win their division
C) Suck it
D) All of the above