Re: GDT: St Louis Blues vs Capitals - 10/2 7:00pm - TV: NBCSN - Radio:101.1

Fuck. Fun game to watch tho.

Couple thoughts :

Worst game I’ve seen our guys play in the neutral zone in ages. Insanely sloppy.

I thought Dunn really struggled tonight. Thomas and a few others were way too soft on the puck.

Tarasenko looked lazy on the last shift of OT. Couple times he should have attacked Carlson with the puck and didn’t.

Binner looked really good though, as did a few others.

I don't feel terrible about losing that 2nd point. The Blues looked a lot like they did during their winning portion of last season, and Faulk looked good. Binnington also looked good. Those comments that The Blues were a fluke last season due to the coaching change, and a hot goalie have no basis. The Blues are what they were the last half of last season, and having Faulk, Binnington all season, Fabbri back, Blais, Binnington, Thomas, Dunn, and maybe Kyrou. and Kostin helping out, will make The Blues even better than last season, when the chips are down, later, and the younger players and Faulk get more integrated into the team's game.

The tired and emotional Blues played neck and neck with the Capitals, a team many are picking to win the Cup. Good game, strong goaltending by JB50, awesome saves by Holtby on the other side, and some fantastic shots, goals, and plays. Would have loved to see the win, but outside of some tired play in the 3rd, this was an entertaining game, and a point to go with it for the Blues.

Let's GO BLUES
"Do Only Good Everyday"