Which night/suite level?

Poll ended at Tue Sep 17, 2019 8:56 am You may select 1 option

April 2 v Boston - Club level - $315/ea (No votes)
April 2 v Boston - Sky level - $195/ea
Total votes: 5 (71%)
Dec 12 v Vegas - Club level - $315/ea (No votes)
Dec 12 v Vegas - Sky level - $170/ea
Total votes: 1 (14%)
Dec 18 v Edm - Club level - $270/ea (No votes)
Dec 18 v Edm - Sky level - $160/ea
Total votes: 1 (14%)
Total votes: 7

BNF suite night '19-'20

new thread with poll options. pricing has gone up over previous years. in previous years, we've gotten the sky level suite, but i wanted to show options for club level if anyone is into that.

each suite comes with 2 cases of beer (2.5 in club level), 1 case of soda, nacho bar and dry snacks. there is also a menu you can order other food if you want, individually.

16 min, 22 max for club level.
12 min, 18 max for sky level.

first option to hit 12 wins.

also of note, boston and vegas are nearly sold out, so if we want one of those nights, we need to put down a deposit soon. so please vote. i will fund the deposit, no payment due until full payment is due. i will collect paypal payments and mail you physical tickets.

Re: BNF suite night '19-'20

I am just a single this time. But I would be willing to help Cotton out if enough other folks can pitch in some. Cotton, just so we know, will you be solo or will there be a Mrs. Cotton joining you?

And please let us know what the business is. If I can, I'd love to help support a fellow "Blues Brother. "
2018-2019 Stanley Cup Champion St. Louis Blues. And I was alive to see it happen!

CaptSMRT wrote: Tue Sep 17, 2019 4:38 pm
Cotton McKnight wrote: Tue Sep 17, 2019 3:21 pm Gentlemen, I'm out this year, and planning on next. Just started a new business this summer. Money is not my friend right now.
What kind of business?
After three years of managing a real estate brokerage, I left to be on the bottom rung somewhere else and finally get my REALTORS license. I'm getting work setup to go off with a bang in the new year. As of now Mrs. Cotton is holding everything down financially.

Cotton McKnight wrote: Thu Sep 19, 2019 10:21 am
Cotton McKnight wrote: Tue Sep 17, 2019 3:21 pm Gentlemen, I'm out this year, and planning on next. Just started a new business this summer. Money is not my friend right now.
What kind of business?
After three years of managing a real estate brokerage, I left to be on the bottom rung somewhere else and finally get my REALTORS license. I'm getting work setup to go off with a bang in the new year. As of now Mrs. Cotton is holding everything down financially.
Best wishes to you both.
2018-2019 Stanley Cup Champion St. Louis Blues. And I was alive to see it happen!

stlblues1226 wrote: Thu Sep 19, 2019 10:34 am

What kind of business?
Best wishes to you both.
Sounds like someone has a sugar momma.

SpacemanSpiff wrote: Sun Sep 22, 2019 12:46 pm
stlblues1226 wrote: Thu Sep 19, 2019 10:34 am

Best wishes to you both.
Sounds like someone has a sugar momma.
Mrs. Cotton has spent the last 16 years as our main earner, and she has worked her but off to get there. I'm the stay at home parent. It was not our plan, but she found the idea of staying home (besides working from home) being rather restrictive. Until we had our son 6 years ago I had a corporate position at the same company as Mrs. Cotton.