BNF game next season / opening night talk

i heard back from my guy in group sales.

bad news is they are not selling individual suites for opening night. they are only tied to a package. meaning, you have to buy a 10-game package to get the suite opening night. that's around $21k. i don't have 15 friends, let alone 15 i can rely on to commit to buying a $140 suite ticket 10 times. and, odds i can make 10 games is slim. he said if they don't sell out, there is a slight chance they may drop that number to 5-6 games, but there will not be any single game options for the home opener. any other game, yes, you can buy a single game. they are taking deposits now to get first choice.

the other option for home opener - there will be a limited number of group seating packages, which will require the purchase of 2 additional games. again, no single-game option for the home opener. i don't know what level the seats would be, but we're likely talking $100-ish or so tickets, x16, x3. not a great option. it has proven difficult coordinating one game. i'm open to trying to do this, but no guarantee where the seats would be, and i would need at least 8-10 commits from here (could probably sell the other tickets) for all three games before moving forward. and i would need to put a deposit down here as well.

i wanted to let you know when i knew so you can plan on buying your home opener tickets. i realize even single-game tickets will probably not be available. i would anticipate it being sold out and having to pay aftermarket scalper prices to attend. even so, that is maybe a better option than either of the above.

will take a look at the schedule and see what game makes sense to target for suite night, assuming we aren't doing either of the above. bruins rematch is april 2nd for example. have to keep in mind all-star weekend as well.

Re: BNF game next season / opening night talk

T.C. wrote: Tue Jul 16, 2019 5:14 am i heard back from my guy in group sales.

bad news is they are not selling individual suites for opening night. they are only tied to a package. meaning, you have to buy a 10-game package to get the suite opening night. that's around $21k. i don't have 15 friends, let alone 15 i can rely on to commit to buying a $140 suite ticket 10 times. and, odds i can make 10 games is slim. he said if they don't sell out, there is a slight chance they may drop that number to 5-6 games, but there will not be any single game options for the home opener. any other game, yes, you can buy a single game. they are taking deposits now to get first choice.

the other option for home opener - there will be a limited number of group seating packages, which will require the purchase of 2 additional games. again, no single-game option for the home opener. i don't know what level the seats would be, but we're likely talking $100-ish or so tickets, x16, x3. not a great option. it has proven difficult coordinating one game. i'm open to trying to do this, but no guarantee where the seats would be, and i would need at least 8-10 commits from here (could probably sell the other tickets) for all three games before moving forward. and i would need to put a deposit down here as well.

i wanted to let you know when i knew so you can plan on buying your home opener tickets. i realize even single-game tickets will probably not be available. i would anticipate it being sold out and having to pay aftermarket scalper prices to attend. even so, that is maybe a better option than either of the above.

will take a look at the schedule and see what game makes sense to target for suite night, assuming we aren't doing either of the above. bruins rematch is april 2nd for example. have to keep in mind all-star weekend as well.
Brad Marchand Crying Towel Night...count us in!

Ozzies09tc wrote: Tue Jul 16, 2019 3:23 pm off-the-wall-proposal

What about suite night being the All-Star competition/game?
he said there will be no available suites for that weekend, as the NHL claims whatever isn't already claimed by corporate sponsors.

T.C. wrote: Fri Jul 19, 2019 8:11 am
Ozzies09tc wrote: Tue Jul 16, 2019 3:23 pm off-the-wall-proposal

What about suite night being the All-Star competition/game?
he said there will be no available suites for that weekend, as the NHL claims whatever isn't already claimed by corporate sponsors.
Ritey-o that's a bummer but to be expected i suppose.

Im still down for 3.0
I hope Snuggerud beats the shit out of Kyrou

While I'd love to go to opening night with you meat heads, it looks like it'll be a night at home watching it on the 4K UHD TV. But, I'm up for a random suite night for a game during the season that isn't opening night.
2018-2019 Stanley Cup Champion St. Louis Blues. And I was alive to see it happen!

My GF and I are planning to come over for attending 2 home games this season. That would be most likely in March or April. Would be great, if one of those games would be a suite night with you guys :mrgreen:

But there is nothing definitely planned and booked, at the moment.

priced out of winter classic, any SCF games, and now the banner-raising ceremony. i'm sure i'll be priced out of the all-star game too. guess i'm just not a good enough fan to be worthy. fuck my decades of devotion.

I know this sucks...but the Blues have capped their season ticket sales at 15,000 and have people on a waiting list...this means there are only 3,400 tickets available for any game. This is the price we all paid to win the Cup.

How do you purchase single game tickets? I checked the Blues website (ticketmaster) and saw only about 10 tickets available per section for a lot of games. Some of them are named as “Standard Admission” and others “Verified Resale”. What is the difference of those two sorts? And can everybody resale tickets on that tickemaster site or just specific verified users?

We are planning to come over in the second half of the season to watch two home games. Therefore, we need to plan the vacation, flights and ticket reservation as soon as possible. I’d like to have an option to resale the tickets, if we cannot do this travel for any reason or if we purchased tickets for a game which will end up as the BNF suite night. That would also be a reason to resale our two tickets again ;)

Harri - "Verified Resale" is a service (with fees) offered to anyone who purchased their tickets through Ticketmaster. Whereas "Standard Admission" refers to the initial sale of a ticket on Ticketmaster. You probably won't see much difference in final price between the two for comparable seats at a Blues home game this season (and for at least a few more), considering the prevailing market for them.

As for "... if we purchased tickets for a game which will end up as the BNF suite night," you can double-check with T.C. but I reckon that ship officially sank when the Petro raised the Cup in Boston.

JMC-STL wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 12:49 pm Harri - "Verified Resale" is a service (with fees) offered to anyone who purchased their tickets through Ticketmaster. Whereas "Standard Admission" refers to the initial sale of a ticket on Ticketmaster. You probably won't see much difference in final price between the two for comparable seats at a Blues home game this season (and for at least a few more), considering the prevailing market for them.

As for "... if we purchased tickets for a game which will end up as the BNF suite night," you can double-check with T.C. but I reckon that ship officially sank when the Petro raised the Cup in Boston.
Ok, thank you for the explanation JMC-STL :)

JMC-STL wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 12:49 pm As for "... if we purchased tickets for a game which will end up as the BNF suite night," you can double-check with T.C. but I reckon that ship officially sank when the Petro raised the Cup in Boston.
i don't know what you mean? we will be doing suite night. no one has commented on date choice. if i don't get any other feedback, i'm going with my pick (vs boston).

and yes, "verified resale" means they are sold out and these are the only tickets remaining. they will be overpriced and there will be crazy amount of fees. really strange coincidence that the instant single game tickets went on sale, it seemed like all the bots jumped in to secure tickets for resale at inflated amounts, which is something encouraged by ticketmaster and an activity for which they collect a ridiculous amount of fees. how odd.