Re: BNF game next season / opening night talk

T.C. wrote: Mon Aug 26, 2019 6:04 am
JMC-STL wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 12:49 pm As for "... if we purchased tickets for a game which will end up as the BNF suite night," you can double-check with T.C. but I reckon that ship officially sank when the Petro raised the Cup in Boston.
i don't know what you mean? we will be doing suite night. no one has commented on date choice. if i don't get any other feedback, i'm going with my pick (vs boston).

Im in.

CaptSMRT wrote: Mon Aug 26, 2019 7:15 am
JMC-STL wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 12:49 pm As for "... if we purchased tickets for a game which will end up as the BNF suite night," you can double-check with T.C. but I reckon that ship officially sank when the Petro raised the Cup in Boston.
i don't know what you mean? we will be doing suite night. no one has commented on date choice. if i don't get any other feedback, i'm going with my pick (vs boston).

Im in.
Boston game would be a terrible choice because all of the North American hockey experts say the Blues can't beat the Bruins. :mrgreen:

i don't know what you mean? we will be doing suite night. no one has commented on date choice. if i don't get any other feedback, i'm going with my pick (vs boston). ...
I reckon I got confused around the time you opened up the BNF Suite Night #3 thread to discussions a/b single-game standard ticket talk. I still believe BNF will be either priced out or out-prioritized for suite opportunities for the foreseeable future.

T.C. wrote: Mon Aug 26, 2019 6:04 am i don't know what you mean? we will be doing suite night. no one has commented on date choice. if i don't get any other feedback, i'm going with my pick (vs boston). ...
OK, playing along ... Alternative Dates: Golden Knights @ Blues, Thursday Dec. 12th @ 7:00 PM ... or ... Oilers @ Blues, Wednesday Dec. 18th @ 7:30 PM ... a couple of teams visiting mid-week, which might give us a better chance of snagging a suite ... plus, December is a "No Travel" month on The JMCs hockey road trip calendar.

But I'm sure I could convince Mrs. JMC to attend the Bruins game on April 2nd.