Re: St. Louis Blues 2018-2019 Stanley Cup Champions!!!!!!!!!!

MattyIce wrote: Tue Oct 01, 2019 7:29 am This was getting dangerously close to the end of page 1. It needed a bump.
The season is close... let's live it up as champs for a couple more days.

Side thought: The other day it just hit me how lucky we have had it with this ownership group/front office. About a decade of very competitive hockey, a Stanley Cup, a Winter Classic, an All Star Game, stadium renovations, and an overall commitment to the city and fans. It a great time to be a Blues fan.
You forgot to mention that team is picking up steam after all this time. Hawks can’t say that. Kings can’t. That’s the most impressive thing.

Dave's a mess wrote: Wed Oct 23, 2019 10:40 am Fun little piece about the Game 7 Black Aces. Waiting in the locker room in full gear, drinking a beer while the clock winds down must be a surreal experience.
Just read that and came here to post it. Really good article. Kind of funny that we had a black ace in Nolan who had already gone through that entire process!

UMSLBlues12 wrote: Tue Nov 26, 2019 1:59 pm
T.C. wrote: Tue Nov 26, 2019 1:51 pm it's not like he saw what had just happened. he was kind of, you know, looking at the puck, turned around and there's some guy lollygagging in his crease. gtfo.
Yup. Its hilarious, Bruins fans are triggered when they see Binnington do anything.
In their defense, I'd have Binnington related PTSD after Game 7 too if I were them. I'd also be a terrible person and would deserve it.
...but whatever, the Blues won the Cup!!!!!