Re: St. Louis Blues 2018-2019 Stanley Cup Champions!!!!!!!!!!

JMC-STL wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2019 8:53 am
Turk Sanderson wrote: Thu Jun 27, 2019 7:11 am
CaptSMRT wrote: Wed Jun 26, 2019 11:31 pmThis is still the greatest thing that ever happened for Blues fans.
.... besides Blues News Forum.
Yet with all your sucking up to T.C., he STILL hasn't committed to an opening night suite party.
If you and Mrs. JMC hadn’t ran down the hallway naked at the last one, maybe they’d answer T.C.’s requests.

Turk Sanderson wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2019 10:19 am
Turk Sanderson wrote: Thu Jun 27, 2019 7:11 am.... besides Blues News Forum.
Yet with all your sucking up to T.C., he STILL hasn't committed to an opening night suite party.
If you and Mrs. JMC hadn’t ran down the hallway naked at the last one, maybe they’d answer T.C.’s requests.
That was a hallway? We thought that was the prep area for the complimentary Swedish sauna & massage room. They need better signage @EC.

JMC-STL wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2019 6:04 pm
Turk Sanderson wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2019 10:19 am
That was a hallway? We thought that was the prep area for the complimentary Swedish sauna & massage room. They need better signage @EC.
Brett Hull complained to security that you two were trying to take his job.

Turk Sanderson wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2019 6:08 pm
JMC-STL wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2019 6:04 pm
Turk Sanderson wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2019 10:19 amIf you and Mrs. JMC hadn’t ran down the hallway naked at the last one, maybe they’d answer T.C.’s requests.
Brett Hull complained to security that you two were trying to take his job.
Then we did EVERYBODY a favor that night. You're welcome.

Turk Sanderson wrote: Thu Jun 27, 2019 7:11 am
CaptSMRT wrote: Wed Jun 26, 2019 11:31 pmThis is still the greatest thing that ever happened for Blues fans.
.... besides Blues News Forum.
If we cant get a suite on opening night, that April 2nd - Brad Marchand crying towel promo night should be fun.

bradleygt89 wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2019 1:34 pm Fine then, can I just say..."The Blues won the Stanley Cup!" so this post can stay bumped to the top?

Seriously, this should be stickied for as long as the Blues are the defending Champs or repeat, IMHO that is. Good reminder of what was finally accomplished, and keep in perspective how it truly is the hardest professional championship to win.
I agree! I wish the Blues would line their jerseys in silver or something next year to commemorate the championship. Just for next year... flaunt it a little. Really bask in the fact that the Stanley Cup has finally been captured.
KA-KAW!

MattyIce wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2019 1:52 pm
bradleygt89 wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2019 1:34 pm Fine then, can I just say..."The Blues won the Stanley Cup!" so this post can stay bumped to the top?

Seriously, this should be stickied for as long as the Blues are the defending Champs or repeat, IMHO that is. Good reminder of what was finally accomplished, and keep in perspective how it truly is the hardest professional championship to win.
I agree! I wish the Blues would line their jerseys in silver or something next year to commemorate the championship. Just for next year... flaunt it a little. Really bask in the fact that the Stanley Cup has finally been captured.
A shoulder patch that says Stanley Fucking Cup Champions would be fine with me.

Turk Sanderson wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2019 5:04 pm
MattyIce wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2019 1:52 pm

A shoulder patch that says Stanley Fucking Cup Champions would be fine with me.
I concur.

Let's soak this in everyday! WE WON THE STANLEY FREAKIN' CUP!!!!!!!!!!!!
I hope Snuggerud beats the shit out of Kyrou

UMSLBlues12 wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2019 8:00 pm

Never thought I'd say "The Blues won an ESPY." This whole winning the Stanley Cup thing is nuts!
I think I'll rewatch game 7 this weekend....of the SCF!!!! Haven't watched it since, so should be fun :) I think I'll go back throughout the summer and watch a couple games every weekend: memorable regular season games (Both TB games, Panthers game @ Sunrise, vs Flames right before Christmas break and Avs game from my Bday OT win), and then playoffs: Game 5 of Jets, Game 6 and 7 of Stars, Game 6 of Sharks, and games 2, 4, 5, and 7 of the Bruins. After that, it should be close to preseason games!
"Do Only Good Everyday"

Matangama wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2019 8:51 pm
UMSLBlues12 wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2019 7:58 pm Not sure where this goes so I'll put it here--Blues are at the ESPYs and won best comeback performance. ROR is apparently the teams spokesperson always giving speeches haha
He’s the only sober one. Wait, he’s Irish......he clearly can’t be sober, but maybe he just holds it the best.
There's a Tim Horton's somewhere in Ontario that would disagree.