Re: Biggest comeback in team hstory

CaptSMRT wrote:Sure.......the Blues have been utterly dominated for two games......the Kings have out Bluesed the Blues....Elliott has lost the magic......Hitch is just a jolly fat man who thinks everyone is just great.....MCA is dead

You just want to stick your neck out and await the axe?
Nope, not at all.I've already said otherwise.

I can't say I EXPECT the Blues to win Sunday, but I also wouldn't be surprised if they did. They showed a lot of things this year I didn't expect them to do.

I actually wouldn't be surprised to see them win the next two games.

But I would be very surprised if we could win game six in LA then...but who knows, if we can get some momentum going.

I'd just like to win a period physically and see our goalie stop a few shots before we even start thinking along those kind of lines...

CaptSMRT wrote:Backes is trying to be the next Messier......you have to love the guy for just saying......game Seven.....buy your tickets now.

Link
I hope to hell he's right, so far this series has been about as entertaining as Paul Reiser.

But I'll believe it when I see some actual reason to believe they can turn the tide.

If they're going to keep playing this way, I'd rather be at a Britney Spears concert. At least then I could reminisce about the days when she was 14.

A Ode Izzatewl wrote:
CaptSMRT wrote:Backes is trying to be the next Messier......you have to love the guy for just saying......game Seven.....buy your tickets now.

Link
I hope to hell he's right, so far this series has been about as entertaining as Paul Reiser.

But I'll believe it when I see some actual reason to believe they can turn the tide.

If they're going to keep playing this way, I'd rather be at a Britney Spears concert. At least then I could reminisce about the days when she was 14.
Either we ae going to get a quick end to this abortion on ice.....or we are about to be treated to a miracle

CaptSMRT wrote:
A Ode Izzatewl wrote:

Link

Either we ae going to get a quick end to this abortion on ice.....or we are about to be treated to a miracle
Either way, we're going to make the ghost of Herb Brooks cry.