Re: Lines when Perron comes back

I imagine this is an unpopular opinion, but I keep the shakeup as minimal as possible since the team is rolling now.

Schenn-ROR-Tarasenko
Schwartz-Bozak-Steen
Maroon-Sunny D-Perron
Mac-Barby-Thomas

Yes, keeping Thomas on the 4th seems like a waste, but I'm still keeping him on PP1. He's made that 4th line dangerous and the other 3 lines are playing great. Perron replaces Sanford, which I think is a net gain even if Perron isn't quite 100%. Happy to adjust these if the lines get stale.
...but whatever, the Blues won the Cup!!!!!

My ideal line up would be:

Panarin-McDavid-Tarasenko
Hall-ROR-Stone
Schwartz-Schenn-Perron
Laine-Gretzky-Reaves

But ultimately Dave I agree with ya and I won't have a problem if Army stands pat until the off-season.

Andy (blue font still needed? Just holla)

Dave's a mess wrote: Thu Feb 14, 2019 10:28 am I imagine this is an unpopular opinion, but I keep the shakeup as minimal as possible since the team is rolling now.

Schenn-ROR-Tarasenko
Schwartz-Bozak-Steen
Maroon-Sunny D-Perron
Mac-Barby-Thomas

Yes, keeping Thomas on the 4th seems like a waste, but I'm still keeping him on PP1. He's made that 4th line dangerous and the other 3 lines are playing great. Perron replaces Sanford, which I think is a net gain even if Perron isn't quite 100%. Happy to adjust these if the lines get stale.
"suck a dick Stan Lee"

Drubilly wrote: Thu Feb 14, 2019 12:19 pm My ideal line up would be:

Panarin-McDavid-Tarasenko
Hall-ROR-Stone
Schwartz-Schenn-Perron
Laine-Gretzky-Reaves

But ultimately Dave I agree with ya and I won't have a problem if Army stands pat until the off-season.

Andy (blue font still needed? Just holla)

Dave's a mess wrote: Thu Feb 14, 2019 10:28 am I imagine this is an unpopular opinion, but I keep the shakeup as minimal as possible since the team is rolling now.

Schenn-ROR-Tarasenko
Schwartz-Bozak-Steen
Maroon-Sunny D-Perron
Mac-Barby-Thomas

Looks good but you've gotta make McDavid earn that 1C role ;)
...but whatever, the Blues won the Cup!!!!!

UMSLBlues12 wrote: Thu Feb 14, 2019 7:06 am Any thoughts? Here is what I'd like to see:

Schenn-ROR-Tarasenko
Schwartz-Thomas-Perron
Maroon-Bozak-Sundqvist
MacEachern-Barbashev-Steen

Bozak staying on the second line seems more likely though, and I doubt they actually move Steen down to the fourth line.
I like it. Army did say in an interview he'd like to see Thomas move up in the lineup. Wouldn't mind seeing Fabbri step in for Steen/Maroon occasionally.