Re: Fantasy Hockey?

I've never done any fantasy sports, ever. Is there a website I can go to that will explain how the league works? I've always wanted to try it, but I just never have. Before I commit, I would like to know how involved it is. Plus, I'm one of those guys that likes to know how things work.

Someone mentioned a Yahoo league so maybe I'll see what I can find there.
2018-2019 Stanley Cup Champion St. Louis Blues. And I was alive to see it happen!

stlblues1226 wrote:I've never done any fantasy sports, ever. Is there a website I can go to that will explain how the league works? I've always wanted to try it, but I just never have. Before I commit, I would like to know how involved it is. Plus, I'm one of those guys that likes to know how things work.

It is easy...the teams are auto-drafted (weak) then you update your lines depending on injuries and shit. Jump on in...you can handle it.

CaptSMRT wrote:
stlblues1226 wrote:I've never done any fantasy sports, ever. Is there a website I can go to that will explain how the league works? I've always wanted to try it, but I just never have. Before I commit, I would like to know how involved it is. Plus, I'm one of those guys that likes to know how things work.

It is easy...the teams are auto-drafted (weak) then you update your lines depending on injuries and shit. Jump on in...you can handle it.
Ok, you talked me in to it. If there's a open spot left, I'm in.
2018-2019 Stanley Cup Champion St. Louis Blues. And I was alive to see it happen!

we will need another team. sounds like you aren't sure you want to play? i appreciate you offering to help and may take you up on it, but maybe someone actually wants to play? if i misunderstood, i'll send you the link.

You kinda misunderstood but kinda didn't. Lol
I'll be glad to play. I'm already in 4 or 5 other leagues so I guess I was thinking (didn't relay it well) if someone is dying to play or you didn't have room then I'd understand if you didn't have room for me.
If there is room then I'd be happy to join.
Make more sense at all?

CaptSMRT wrote:Bite Me Bettmen...My auto-drafted players are going to eat your lunch. I hope you have real Oreo's.
If I only knew what the hell I was doing, I might give you a run for your money. It took me 15 minutes to figure out how the hell the scoring works. I'm not expecting much my rookie season, but look out should I ever figure out what I'm doing.