Re: Fantasy Hockey

Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote: Tue Sep 24, 2019 10:02 pm My team is Hull’s Hangover if anyone wants to talk trades during the season.
ahh...you capitalized on one of my mistakes....I waited to long to grab Chabot. Had him queued up and then took McAvoy but I had a shot the following round based on where he was in the draft order and was ready to take him and you pounced a couple of picks before me.
Official "Bitch Ass" Fan and proud of it"

"Suck a dick Johansen"

"Official Sponsor of the Legend....Jeremy Roenick"

NHLTIM wrote: Tue Sep 24, 2019 10:19 pm
Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote: Tue Sep 24, 2019 10:02 pm My team is Hull’s Hangover if anyone wants to talk trades during the season.
ahh...you capitalized on one of my mistakes....I waited to long to grab Chabot. Had him queued up and then took McAvoy but I had a shot the following round based on where he was in the draft order and was ready to take him and you pounced a couple of picks before me.
You got to be Sad Marchand, right?

BillP. wrote: Tue Sep 24, 2019 10:20 pm
nope...Ziskey's Zealots

"Suck a dick Johansen"

The draft was fun. Glad we did that instead of the auto-draft. My strategy was offense/goalie early, hits/blocks late. And I ended up drafting both Hughes and Kakko, so if there is ever a year that we decide to do keepers, let's do this year :lol:
KA-KAW!

NHLTIM wrote: Tue Sep 24, 2019 10:28 pm

nope...Ziskey's Zealots
Did you black out when you drafted a Russian in Gusev?
Just a Russian propaganda account

Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote: Wed Sep 25, 2019 8:26 am

nope...Ziskey's Zealots
Nope...he was the first player I had in my reserve queue. Was just watching how the draft unfolded and noticed nobody was really reaching for any players so I felt pretty confident I could get him late which is surprising in a draft of 20 teams. I definitively wanted to make sure I ended up walking out of that draft with him though....so yeah I had a Russian targeted!

"Suck a dick Johansen"

NHLTIM wrote: Wed Sep 25, 2019 8:36 am
Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote: Wed Sep 25, 2019 8:26 am

nope...Ziskey's Zealots
Nope...he was the first player I had in my reserve queue. Was just watching how the draft unfolded and noticed nobody was really reaching for any players so I felt pretty confident I could get him late which is surprising in a draft of 20 teams. I definitively wanted to make sure I ended up walking out of that draft with him though....so yeah I had a Russian targeted!
We had the same strategy there. It worked for me on Chabot, although in my tired state, I almost accidentally drafted Chiarot instead lol. But I waited one round too long on Gusev. I think he's a good get for you.
Just a Russian propaganda account