Re: Fantasy Hockey

BillP. wrote:
Thu Jan 28, 2021 11:45 pm
T.C. wrote:
Mon Jan 25, 2021 10:03 am
Yeah my team’s kind of a wreck. I took flyers on some guys that immediately got flushed.
I got 5 Blues all out due to COVID. Already fighting with 6 guys on IR. Turning into a tough week for me.
No crying in fantasy hockey! I had my first round pick on Covid IR most of last week and all of this week and won 12-0. In my opinion it's never a good idea to have more than 2-3 players from one team in any circumstances, but in a COVID year it's begging for trouble. You're lucky this isn't Stars or Canes News Forum or you'd be toast already.
...but whatever, the Blues won the Cup!!!!!

BillP. wrote:
T.C. wrote:
Yeah my team’s kind of a wreck. I took flyers on some guys that immediately got flushed.
I got 5 Blues all out due to COVID. Already fighting with 6 guys on IR. Turning into a tough week for me.
next man up Bill. Time to show what kind of coach you are
Just a Jake Neighbours fan account

Dave's a mess wrote:
Fri Jan 29, 2021 8:57 am
BillP. wrote:
T.C. wrote:
No crying in fantasy hockey! I had my first round pick on Covid IR most of last week and all of this week and won 12-0. In my opinion it's never a good idea to have more than 2-3 players from one team in any circumstances, but in a COVID year it's begging for trouble. You're lucky this isn't Stars or Canes News Forum or you'd be toast already.
You're tearing it up Dave :P

download.jpg
download.jpg (8.05 KiB) Viewed 228 times

BillP. wrote:
Mon Feb 08, 2021 11:12 am
Dave's a mess wrote:
Fri Jan 29, 2021 8:57 am
BillP. wrote:

You're tearing it up Dave :P

download.jpg
wink.gif
wink.gif (602.05 KiB) Viewed 226 times
...but whatever, the Blues won the Cup!!!!!