Re: Fantasy Hockey

#631
You guys can go in and submit your roster now. I was working on it but it takes some thought since you want to really hedge your picks on teams you think that will advance. You get 10 forwards and 6 defensemen to choose from, only 1 player from an eligible team.

https://thesecondseason.com/hockey/

Just use the link above, type in your email and password and then when you're in, select "Blues Brothers" since that's the name of our league.
Then select EDIT ROSTER and you can have at it.

Would like more guys to sign up.

——-Here’s the link and password to join.

http://thesecondseason.com/hockey/user_ ... ague=11062

Password: backes42

Re: Fantasy Hockey

#635
I signed up and it says select one player from all 24 teams but once I got to 18 players it told me I couldn’t select any one else
St. Louis Blues 2019 Stanley Cup Champs!

"Suck a dick Johansen"

"Official Sponsor of the Legend....Jeremy Roenick"

Re: Fantasy Hockey

#636
NHLTIM wrote:
Fri Jul 24, 2020 1:26 pm
I signed up and it says select one player from all 24 teams but once I got to 18 players it told me I couldn’t select any one else
I think it's poorly worded. You get 16 players, but no more than one per team, so you'll have 8 teams that you end up not taking a player from. That's how I interpreted it anyway.
...but whatever, the Blues won the Cup!!!!!

Re: Fantasy Hockey

#639
Dave's a mess wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 8:52 am
10 games in the books and I'm COMFORTABLY in last place. I'm planning my playoff run like the Blues 2018-19 season. Does this mean I'm already ahead of schedule?
Holy Cow Dave, I'm just ahead of you but only 3 points out.....................you're 12 points behind me! This set up is probably prone to big swings. Like you said, you're run is to come......................

Re: Fantasy Hockey

#642
Dave's a mess wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 8:52 am
10 games in the books and I'm COMFORTABLY in last place. I'm planning my playoff run like the Blues 2018-19 season. Does this mean I'm already ahead of schedule?
Damn Dave, we both had picked 38 goals for Finals and you had 6 total shoutouts and I had 5. Pretty close

Re: Fantasy Hockey

#643
I figured out why I'm tentatively down in the standings.........................I didn't draft McDavid.....................28 points................ouch..................Took Dry-Saddle instead who's got 12 points.

Re: Fantasy Hockey

#644
BillP. wrote:
Wed Aug 05, 2020 12:28 pm
I figured out why I'm tentatively down in the standings.........................I didn't draft McDavid.....................28 points................ouch..................Took Dry-Saddle instead who's got 12 points.
As the great Adam Oates said during Hull’s retirement ceremony ....“some guys are Presidents and some guys are only Vice Presidents”
St. Louis Blues 2019 Stanley Cup Champs!

"Suck a dick Johansen"

"Official Sponsor of the Legend....Jeremy Roenick"

Re: Fantasy Hockey

#645
NHLTIM wrote:
Wed Aug 05, 2020 1:24 pm
BillP. wrote:
Wed Aug 05, 2020 12:28 pm
I figured out why I'm tentatively down in the standings.........................I didn't draft McDavid.....................28 points................ouch..................Took Dry-Saddle instead who's got 12 points.
As the great Adam Oates said during Hull’s retirement ceremony ....“some guys are Presidents and some guys are only Vice Presidents”
Hahaha, outstanding quote. If there are loads of upsets we're all going to be in trouble.
...but whatever, the Blues won the Cup!!!!!

Re: Fantasy Hockey

#646
BillP. wrote:
Wed Aug 05, 2020 12:28 pm
I figured out why I'm tentatively down in the standings.........................I didn't draft McDavid.....................28 points................ouch..................Took Dry-Saddle instead who's got 12 points.
I made this mistake in the original draft. I got so fucking focused on drafting a goalie first I walked right over McDavid, who is a fantasy beast.

Re: Fantasy Hockey

#647
I don’t know how this is going to play out but Team Roenick and Cherry is in first as of this morning which is pretty amazing because I had two guys that didn’t even play in the first round ....Carlson and Scheifele...I mean Scheifele played 4 mins or so and Carlson is still up in the air.
St. Louis Blues 2019 Stanley Cup Champs!

"Suck a dick Johansen"

"Official Sponsor of the Legend....Jeremy Roenick"

Re: Fantasy Hockey

#648
NHLTIM wrote:
Mon Aug 10, 2020 10:38 am
I don’t know how this is going to play out but Team Roenick and Cherry is in first as of this morning which is pretty amazing because I had two guys that didn’t even play in the first round ....Carlson and Scheifele...I mean Scheifele played 4 mins or so and Carlson is still up in the air.
One word: Aho. Luckily for the rest of us he's not playing the Rangers anymore. Looking forward to seeing what Stone can do against the Hawks.
...but whatever, the Blues won the Cup!!!!!

Re: Fantasy Hockey

#649
Dave's a mess wrote:
Mon Aug 10, 2020 11:04 am
NHLTIM wrote:
Mon Aug 10, 2020 10:38 am
I don’t know how this is going to play out but Team Roenick and Cherry is in first as of this morning which is pretty amazing because I had two guys that didn’t even play in the first round ....Carlson and Scheifele...I mean Scheifele played 4 mins or so and Carlson is still up in the air.
One word: Aho. Luckily for the rest of us he's not playing the Rangers anymore. Looking forward to seeing what Stone can do against the Hawks.
I almost went with Stone but I figured that maybe Shea Theodore would be a good target probably less targeted.
McDavid helped me a lot too but I think most picked him as well. Sure wish I would have grabbed Pierre Luc Dubois over Marner now.
St. Louis Blues 2019 Stanley Cup Champs!

"Suck a dick Johansen"

"Official Sponsor of the Legend....Jeremy Roenick"

Re: Fantasy Hockey

#650
NHLTIM wrote:
Mon Aug 10, 2020 11:15 am
Dave's a mess wrote:
Mon Aug 10, 2020 11:04 am
NHLTIM wrote:
Mon Aug 10, 2020 10:38 am
I don’t know how this is going to play out but Team Roenick and Cherry is in first as of this morning which is pretty amazing because I had two guys that didn’t even play in the first round ....Carlson and Scheifele...I mean Scheifele played 4 mins or so and Carlson is still up in the air.
One word: Aho. Luckily for the rest of us he's not playing the Rangers anymore. Looking forward to seeing what Stone can do against the Hawks.
I almost went with Stone but I figured that maybe Shea Theodore would be a good target probably less targeted.
McDavid helped me a lot too but I think most picked him as well. Sure wish I would have grabbed Pierre Luc Dubois over Marner now.
Yeah, who would of ever considered Pierre Luc Dubois :lol: What teams advance is going to have a lot of say in this. Could be some big swings ahead. Kind of fun.