Re: Fantasy Hockey

Finding a goalie in 20 team league is going to be hard....finding two, extremely hard without sacrificing a point producer. I slacked on drafting a tender this year....no doubt about it so I'm banking on a good Calgary Flames season with Rittich continuing to be the guy, and also hoping that Quick plays good enough to get traded to a contender. As of this morning, I'm also hoping that Holtby suffers a season ending injuring so that Samsonov takes over between the pipes.
Official "Bitch Ass" Fan and proud of it"

"Suck a dick Johansen"

"Official Sponsor of the Legend....Jeremy Roenick"

NHLTIM wrote: Sat Oct 05, 2019 10:20 am Finding a goalie in 20 team league is going to be hard....finding two, extremely hard without sacrificing a point producer. I slacked on drafting a tender this year....no doubt about it so I'm banking on a good Calgary Flames season with Rittich continuing to be the guy, and also hoping that Quick plays good enough to get traded to a contender. As of this morning, I'm also hoping that Holtby suffers a season ending injuring so that Samsonov takes over between the pipes.
At least you have a plan...all of that stuff could happen.

SickMittsRomKnee wrote: Fri Sep 27, 2019 4:48 pm So much for autodraft. My team sucks ass. I was at the Blues preseason loss to the Dallas BenRaduSeguins
Your team is picking up steam, looks like you might win this week after all. I’m killing you in goals 16-4 but you’re doing well otherwise. Greiss giving you a stellar game sure helped.

BillP. wrote: Thu Oct 10, 2019 9:49 pm Officially pissed at my “should be great” goalie combo of Holtby/Dubnyk as I still got only 1 combined win from these guys. Unreal.
yep, I learned either last season or the one before to stay away from holtby. One of the most overrated goalies, especially for fantasy.
"Do Only Good Everyday"

BillP. wrote: Thu Oct 10, 2019 9:49 pm Officially pissed at my “should be great” goalie combo of Holtby/Dubnyk as I still got only 1 combined win from these guys. Unreal.
Fire whoever told you that was a great fantasy goalie combination.
...but whatever, the Blues won the Cup!!!!!

Dave's a mess wrote: Fri Oct 11, 2019 8:57 am
That would be me - ha. Both 4th and 5th rd picks I might add. I paid a steep price for a bad start. I'm going to lose week 1 because of these guys. I might have to hire you Dave as a consultant for the next draft :)

Well I’ve got got Quick available...make me an offer.. :lol:

"Suck a dick Johansen"

NHLTIM wrote: Fri Oct 11, 2019 9:33 am
Well I’ve got got Quick available...make me an offer.. :lol:
It's like Ditka with Kickers ------ hate em!!

BillP. wrote: Fri Oct 11, 2019 9:14 am
Dave's a mess wrote: Fri Oct 11, 2019 8:57 am
That would be me - ha. Both 4th and 5th rd picks I might add. I paid a steep price for a bad start. I'm going to lose week 1 because of these guys. I might have to hire you Dave as a consultant for the next draft :)
Can't help you Bill, my rankings are proprietary!

FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!! Minnesota wins and Dubnyk doesn't play and Holtby has just given up 3 goals on 3 shots. These guys better shape up or my chances of winning will be a fantasy.
Last edited by BillP. on Mon Oct 14, 2019 5:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

BillP. wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2019 4:25 pm FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!! Minnesota wins and Dubnyk doesn't play and Holtby has just given up 3 shots on 3 goals. These guys better shape up or my chances of winning will be a fantasy.
At least he's perfect in his imperfections
"Do Only Good Everyday"

bradleygt89 wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2019 5:28 pm
BillP. wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2019 4:25 pm FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!! Minnesota wins and Dubnyk doesn't play and Holtby has just given up 3 shots on 3 goals. These guys better shape up or my chances of winning will be a fantasy.
22.78 GA and .000 Save Pct.

Brilliant!

BillP. wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2019 4:25 pm FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!! Minnesota wins and Dubnyk doesn't play and Holtby has just given up 3 goals on 3 shots. These guys better shape up or my chances of winning will be a fantasy.
I'm still praying for a Holtby season ending Injury

"Suck a dick Johansen"

BillP. wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2019 6:52 pm
bradleygt89 wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2019 5:28 pm
22.78 GA and .000 Save Pct.

Brilliant!
You want consistency out of goaltender. Can't say Holtby wasn't consistent yesterday.

Joel Farabee making his NHL debut tonight for the Flyers and more importantly Ziskey’s Zealots!
Adam Fox.....PACK YOUR SHIT!

"Suck a dick Johansen"

Suddenly I need a huge third period from Ritchie on the Ducks and Kassian on the Oilers...difference between losing 4-7 or possibly tying it 5-5 or winning 6-4 lies in their huge hands!

Currently tied with Billy P in goals (12 and 12), one down in shots (118 to 119) and only two back in blocks (38 to 40).

BTW, yes, Trouba and Barrie both suck TY very much :twisted: .
"Do Only Good Everyday"

bradleygt89 wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 9:47 pm Suddenly I need a huge third period from Ritchie on the Ducks and Kassian on the Oilers...difference between losing 4-7 or possibly tying it 5-5 or winning 6-4 lies in their huge hands!

Currently tied with Billy P in goals (12 and 12), one down in shots (118 to 119) and only two back in blocks (38 to 40).

Holy Cow, I forgot, you got the Bruce Springsteen team name. What a heated battle we had this week. You were up 9-0 before Saturday nights games. We had 4 separated by 1 point and 3 separated by 2. Yeah, I was worried about that 3rd period but it looks like I hung on for a 7-4 win. Beating the Boss who was sitting in 4th place was big. Till next time Brad!!

BillP. wrote: Mon Nov 11, 2019 12:10 am
bradleygt89 wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 9:47 pm Suddenly I need a huge third period from Ritchie on the Ducks and Kassian on the Oilers...difference between losing 4-7 or possibly tying it 5-5 or winning 6-4 lies in their huge hands!

Holy Cow, I forgot, you got the Bruce Springsteen team name. What a heated battle we had this week. You were up 9-0 before Saturday nights games. We had 4 separated by 1 point and 3 separated by 2. Yeah, I was worried about that 3rd period but it looks like I hung on for a 7-4 win. Beating the Boss who was sitting in 4th place was big. Till next time Brad!!
yeah, I saw that too :) Crazy and fun matchup this week,
"Do Only Good Everyday"