Re: GDT: Blues vs Kings 8pm CNBC

NHL refs are the biggest bunch of pussies in the NHL next to the sedin sisters. they gave oshie and richards each 2 for roughing because they know if they call it fighting they are obligated to give Richards the extra 2 for instigating and then another 2 for instigating with a visor on.

Re: GDT: Blues vs Kings 8pm CNBC

Sanscrit wrote:NHL refs are the biggest bunch of pussies in the NHL next to the sedin sisters. they gave oshie and richards each 2 for roughing because they know if they call it fighting they are obligated to give Richards the extra 2 for instigating and then another 2 for instigating with a visor on.
Pathetic move on their part (I would really hope the refs would not think like that, to give Richards less PIM). The Kings had been the one team I did not want the Blues to have to face in the Playoffs yet. Since the Blues mailed this one in tonight, I fast forwarded through the rest of the game (the moment the puck crossed the line while Kopitar undressed Elliot for 2-0) except for the after whistle shenanigans. Lose in 4? I hope so, I am getting tired of this shit.